Bare Escentuals BareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation, Medium Beige
- Helps minimize pores
- Improves skin clarity with continued use
- Reduces oily shine throughout the day
- Provides a flawless, natural matte finish all day long
- No spill, no mess packaging that’s easy to carry around
The bareMinerals revolution continues with our latest breakthrough: Matte SPF 15 Foundation. This groundbreaking formula offers shine-free coverage and extraordinary skin-renewing properties for a flawless, natural matte finish all day long. Fall in love all over again with an active mineral foundation that minimizes pores and smooths skin to let the most beautiful you shine through – all in a no-spill, no-mess package.
List Price: $ 21.99
Price: $ 21.99
| 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful: MATTE = PERFECTION, October 4, 2010 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation, Medium Beige (Health and Beauty) I bought this after using just the regular bare minerals foundation for about 7 years. I love this one even more! It really stays on longer and helps maintain shine better than the other! I love the new lid that keeps it from shaking into the cap every time you travel with it! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Not what it used to be, July 7, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation, Medium Beige (Health and Beauty) I used the Bare Minerals starting kit 4 years ago and loved it. As the price was a little high I tried other products similar to this. They weren’t bad but not as satisfactory as the Bare Minerals. I recently decided to go ahead and get the larger size and get the coverage that only this could provide. I’ve been using it about 2 weeks and noticed it doesn’t cover my imperfections like the original did, my skin has developed a few pimples, some red spots on my nose and just feels overall greasy by the end of the day. I can’t wait to wash my face in the early evening. I had high hopes from my previous experience and the other reviews but am very disappointed with the name change and apparently the new formula as well. I’m going back to Avon. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Best Ever Foundation, February 19, 2011 By Kari Ferrell (SIERRA VISTA, ARIZONA, US) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Bare Escentuals BareMinerals MATTE SPF 15 Foundation, Medium Beige (Health and Beauty) Bare Minerals foundation is the best foundation ever made. I love this foundation and recommend it to anyone who wants a great foundation. |
| US $6.50 (9 Bids) End Date: Monday Aug-15-2011 11:18:07 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
| US $7.01 (8 Bids) End Date: Monday Aug-15-2011 11:19:17 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment