Jane Iredale Dream Tint, Medium
- Sunscreen SPF 15
- Lightweight minerals, making it perfect for all skin types
- Improves skin elasticity & hydration levels.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores
Can be worn over moisturizer, drys quickly and looks better the longer it stays on. Create your dream complexion with this oil-free tinted moisturizer. Comes in 2 fl oz. Use alone as tinted moisturizer and sunscreen or layer underneath mineral base as an effective skin primer.
List Price: $ 35.95
Price: $ 24.00
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Good Product, June 19, 2011 By This review is from: Jane Iredale Dream Tint, Medium (Health and Beauty) I was hesitant to purchase this product online before knowing what shade I needed so I decided to purchase it from a local retailer first. The only retailer in my area that was listed as carrying the product was Nordstroms but after searching for the product I found that Nordstroms only carries it in select stores and the one in my area wasn’t one of them. After going to Sephora and Ulta stores for it with no luck I found out that it is primarily carried in medi-spa’s because it is designed to be used on skin post-procedures. To save anyone else the trouble of searching for it I will let you know that the shades run a little light. I have fair skin and would have purchased the light medium , but I actually needed the medium. The product does have a nice sheer color and does make your skin look slightly firmer but I think the area that it is lacking in is the moisturizing. When you put it on it has a rather dry, powdery feel and is probably fine for someone with somewhat oily skin. 0 of 1 people found the following review helpful: jane iredale dream tint w/ SPF is fabulous!, December 29, 2010 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Jane Iredale Dream Tint, Medium (Health and Beauty) Buy it! Then use it daily and trust that this SPF 15 cream full of excellent botanical ingredients will protect your face from UVA damage and love the fact that it will not leave a goth fashion revival white sheen. |
Find More Jane Iredale Products
Incoming search terms:
- makeup magazine
- make up magazine
- makeupmagazine net
- makeup magazines
- the best of the best
- blush
- submit your makeup entry into the magazine
- makeup mag
- make-up magazine
- make up magazines
No comments:
Post a Comment