tarte 8th Wonder Clay Foundation Brush
- tarte 8TH WORLD WONDER BEST OF THE AMAZON FULL SIZE AMAZONIAN CLAY FOUNDATION BRUSH DESIGNED TO APPLY THE TARTE CLAY INFUSED FOUNDATION
tarte 8th Wonder Clay Foundation Brush
Length 5″
Bristles L 1 1/2″
Handle thickness 1 1/4″
List Price: $ 23.00
Price: $ 23.00
| The BEST foundation brush, June 4, 2011 By Very Happy (Oregon) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: tarte 8th Wonder Clay Foundation Brush (Misc.) This brush gives you an airbrushed look. Absolutely love it. I own 2 now, so that when I wash one I still have the other. I use this with the new Tarte Amazonian SPF foundation. I don’t think I would have liked the foundation as much without the brush. GREAT find. I previously used BE and now have switched to Tarte. This brush could be used with other cream foundation. Worth the investment. Leaves a beautiful finish, April 26, 2011 By This review is from: tarte 8th Wonder Clay Foundation Brush (Misc.) This brush does a beautiful job of applying liquid foundation. The bristles are soft and leave a lovely almost air brushed finish. The only downside to using a brush such as this is the fact that it must be washed and it must be washed often. You do not want bacteria brewing on something that touches your face! I have had my brush for two months and wash it every other day or so using a gentle body wash and it is still in just as good of shape as it was when I purchased it. I have not experienced any “shedding” and it holds its shape well and is still very soft against the skin. It’s a high quality brush and definitely worth a buy if you use a liquid foundation. |
| US $8.99 End Date: Tuesday Aug-16-2011 10:23:34 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $8.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $10.99 End Date: Tuesday Aug-16-2011 10:23:57 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $10.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment