tarte 24.7 lip sheer SPF 15, Champagne Brunch 1 ea
- Formulated with ultra-moisturizing mango butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E
- Protects the lips from UV damage
- Perfectly sheer and lightweight
- May also be used as a creamy cheek shade
- Champagne Brunch is a sheer nude shade
sheer nude
All the lasting power of a lipstick–with the moisturizing, high-sheen properties of a gloss! These budge proof, moisturizing lip sheers with added SPF 15 give a “your lips, but better” effect that makes them perfect for when you want a kiss of color without looking overdone.
skinvigorating™ ingredients:
coconut oil: non-irritating emulsifier with anti-microbial and moisturizing properties
beeswax: has been known to naturally stimulate collagen production
mango butter: contains emollient and regenerative benefits
vitamin E: antioxidant that acts as anti-inflammatory emollient
peppermint oil: cools & soothes inflamed or irritated skin
also contains: SPF 15, castor seed oil, cocoa seed butter, soybean oil, mineral pigments and candelilla wax
other skinvigorating™ benefits:
paraben free
mineral oil free
pht halate free
dermatologist tested
List Price: $ 12.00
Price: $ 12.00
| 11 of 11 people found the following review helpful: Fabulous lip gloss/lipstick in-between, August 19, 2005 This review is from: tarte 24.7 lip sheer SPF 15 1 ea (Misc.) I absolutely love my Tarte lip sheer. Normally I’m more of a user of the tinted lip gloss type of product, but then I’m stuck when I’m looking for a more sophisticated look. This is the solution to my problem as it provides more matte color (without being over the top) than a gloss and still gives me moisture (without the gloopy texture of a gloss). Currently I only have Happy Hour, but I’m definately going to get some more colors. 9 of 9 people found the following review helpful: Def. Recommended, December 10, 2007 By Annabelle V (New York, NY USA) – See all my reviews This review is from: tarte 24.7 lip sheer SPF 15 1 ea (Misc.) I have this in Thursday and it is the perfect color for day or night. I like the SPF in it and that it’s versatile, also very convenient and easy to apply without a needing a mirror. It enhances the color of my lips without looking overdone and doesnt have the shine of sticky glosses, so it IS more natural looking. However I don’t think the colors are well represented here online, it’s probably best if you go to a Sephora and check them out in person. Also.. I wouldn’t really say it is entirely sheer, sheerer than lipstick but thicker than tinted balms. The feel is velvety and my only complaint is that overuse of this product during the day chaps my lips rather than moisturizes. Overall, recommended. Perfect everday staple. 9 of 9 people found the following review helpful: Sheer Sweet Tarte…., February 18, 2006 By PiNKSuGaRzKiTTy “Kitty” (Seattle) – See all my reviews This review is from: tarte 24.7 lip sheer SPF 15 1 ea (Misc.) I really like this product. I usually stick with glosses, but I decided to give this a try. I am sooooooo glad I did!!! To describe this as sheer isn’t quite rite to me though. It has a bit of a weightier consistancy than I usually think of as sheer, and more color as well. Not just tinted. The colors on the website don’t really match the colors though. I got Tuesday and it is kind of a burgundy or wine color, but I love it. I can’t wait to try other colors! |
| US $7.49 (2 Bids) End Date: Thursday Aug-18-2011 14:15:48 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
| US $11.50 End Date: Thursday Aug-18-2011 14:18:02 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $11.50 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment