Friday, 19 August 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - tarte lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara, Black 1 ea

tarte lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara, Black 1 ea

51CL9Q1jxGL. SL160 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image and product details will be revised, shortly.)
This waterproof 4-in-1 formula (lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning) gives you the bombshell lashes you love, and is guaranteed to stay put through rain, sweat or tears.
skinvigorating™ ingredients:
beeswax: natural waterproofing agent
mineral pigments: known for soothing and softening properties
carnauba wax: emollient wax ensures smooth application
also contains: paraffin
other skinvigorating™ benefits:
mineral oil free
phthalate free
propylene glycol free
sulfate free
fragrance free
synthetic dye free
dermatologist tested

buynow big sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews

List Price: $ 19.00

Price: $ 19.00

Customer Reviews


4 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
stars 1 0. V192241078 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews
Worst Mascara!, December 20, 2008
By 
AZmom (Arizona) – See all my reviews
c7y badge vn 1. V192249933 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews
  

Let me start by saying…I am a caucasian female and my lashes are fine, thin, short, and very straight. I like to use waterproof mascara because I wear contacts. If anything, even the smallest granule of dust, falls into my eye, they water like crazy and the mascara is running down my face and causes racoon eyes. Furthermore, I find that most non-waterproof mascaras tend to flake off, which would cause mascara flakes to fall into my eye and then once again causes watering. I normally use and love waterproof Lash Blast (very cheap and can purchase anywhere), but I decided to splurge on a new mascara.

If I could give negative stars I would for this product. First of all this product was recommended by a salesperson because of the water-proof (contains wax), non flake properties. She said that this would be perfect. The problems: it takes forever to dry (at least 10 minutes), it clumps (probably due to the wax…I literally had to separate my eyelashes with tweezers, it was that bad), and finally I can feel my eyelashes sticking to my bottom lashes when I blink (and the bottom lashes do not have any mascara on them.) I was told that I would need a true make-up remover to take the mascara off. It was difficult to remove, even with make-up remover. Luckily the store accepts returns. This is one product you should not waste your time/money on.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes se c md. V192249951 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews
btn no sec md. V192249949 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 4 0. V192240704 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews
Great for Sensitive Eyes, May 27, 2011
By 
GAF9801 “GAF” (Orlando, Florida) – See all my reviews

This review is from: tarte lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara, Black 1 ea (Misc.)

I have very sensitive dry eyes and I have to use moisture drops several times a day. Waterproof mascara is essential for me to avoid the under eye smudging and running. I agree that this mascara is expensive, but it is also made with fewer nasty ingredients found in most mascara. From the Tarte website, the mascara has skinvigorating(tm) benefits:

formulated without mineral oil

formulated without phthalates

cruelty free

formulated without sodium lauryl sulfate

formulated without synthetic fragrance

dermatologist tested

clinically tested

I have been using it now for several months without any irritation to my eyes and it is in fact waterproof. I do find that it does clump somewhat a little going on, but it may be the waterproof properties because my last waterproof mascara clumped some too. Overall, I feel better using makeup with more natural ingredients and for me it is worth the extra. I give it a 4 because it isn’t perfect, just better than many others I have tried.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes se c md. V192249951 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews
btn no sec md. V192249949 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 4 0. V192240704 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews
Best I have found!, February 14, 2011
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: tarte lights, camera, splashes waterproof mascara, Black 1 ea (Misc.)

I gave this mascara a 4 because of the price. I really do love it, just wish it was a little more affordable. It goes on great for me, and finally a mascara that stays put and doesn’t burn my eyes! I have allergies, so I really need a waterproof mascara, without a bunch of chemicals. No racoon eyes! It comes off like a breeze with jojoba oil. I have already bought another for a ‘backup’

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes se c md. V192249951 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews
btn no sec md. V192249949 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews

 See all 3 customer reviews…

 sunscreen Coola MineralBaby Moisturizer Suncare, SPF 45, Unscented 3 oz (90 ml) Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment