Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Makeup Magazine: Dr. Bronner's Almond Soap Gallon

Dr. Bronner’s Almond Soap Gallon

21f0%2BrC0cOL. SL160

  • See Description

Dr. Bronner’s Almond Soap Gallon

buynow big

List Price: $ 52.50

Price: $ 47.35

Customer Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867
Excellent Organic Soap, February 6, 2010
By 

This review is from: Dr. Bronner’s Almond Soap Gallon (Misc.)

This is NOT your gooey, chemical, smelly soap that you dispense from “softsoap” dispensers. This soap is NOT for the purpose of giving your skin an almond perfume.

This is a watery liquid organic soap made from essential almond oils. Though it’s watery, it’s very concentrated.

I have been using this soap for probably longer than the previous reviewer has been alive and I absolutely love it. The almond is milder than the peppermint and more subtle than the eucalyptus; suits my preferences perfectly. It’s a watery soap; I dispense it from shower-wall measured-squirt dispensers for use as a body soap in the shower. We also use it as a dish and washing soap while camping because it’s completely organic and won’t poison the environment. It’s very concentrated; you can dilute it in water for cleaning.

Excellent, excellent products.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951
btn no sec md. V192249949


0 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 2 0. V192240756
overpriced, too thin, January 5, 2010
By 
Sarah (Boston, MA) – See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Dr. Bronner’s Almond Soap Gallon (Misc.)

I have used liquid almond scented soaps before and usually LOVE them. This brand is very watery so it squirts all over the place from the pump I use, doesn’t have the expected degree of lingering fragrance, and is very overpriced. I will not buy this brand ever again.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951
btn no sec md. V192249949

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922

 See both customer reviews…


Related Dr. Bronner Products

No comments:

Post a Comment