Friday, 19 August 2011

Makeup Magazine: Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Conditioner, Sensitive, 0.9-Ounce Box

Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Conditioner, Sensitive, 0.9-Ounce Box

41kxsWp6XvL. SL160 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01

  • Calms and soothes
  • Reduces redness and irritation
  • For skin sensitive to chemicals
  • Soothing natural therapy

Rhythmic Conditioner Sensitive–30 Ampoules

buynow big korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01

List Price: $ 89.96

Price: $ 69.99

Customer Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01
Life Saver for Your Face, April 4, 2011
By 
K. Fischer (wa, usa) – See all my reviews
c7y badge rn 1. V192249968 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01
  

This review is from: Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Conditioner, Sensitive, 0.9-Ounce Box (Health and Beauty)

I have very sensitive, combination skin. When my skin becomes irritated I use this and it feels better fast. By the next morning my redness is gone and skin feels relaxed. When I use for a whole month it is better than any age cream I have tried.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes se c md. V192249951 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01
btn no sec md. V192249949 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Bl ack 01


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 2 0. V192240756 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01
Be careful if you have sensitive skin!!!!, April 15, 2010
By 
AM (Tennessee) – See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

I use Hauschka products (face wash & lotion) and for the most part I have liked/enjoyed what they offer. However, the “Sensitive” Rhythmic Conditioner absolutely ate my skin up. I have rosacea and it made this 10x worse -overnight- to my dismay. This is not to say that it wouldn’t work, but be forewarned if you have truly sensitive skin, especially with the cost involved. Not sure what I expected from the product, but for the costs, I would say I was very disappointed.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01
btn no sec md. V192249949 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01


stars 1 0. V192241078 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01
doesn’t reduce redness or irritatation, June 24, 2011
By 

This review is from: Dr. Hauschka Rhythmic Conditioner, Sensitive, 0.9-Ounce Box (Health and Beauty)

I bought this product because the ingredients were all natural. after applying this product, I always felt a slight tingling sensation. I have used this for a month & i haven’t noticed any improvement in my skin- it did not reduce irritation or redness. i will not be purchasing this again.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01
btn no sec md. V192249949 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01

 See all 5 customer reviews…

 korres Buy Makeup Online Korres Deep Colour Mascara Black 01

No comments:

Post a Comment