Friday, 12 August 2011

Makeup Magazine: Jane Iredale Starter Kit-Fair

Jane Iredale Starter Kit-Fair

31VAdwLa27L. SL160 jane iredale Jane Iredale Starter Kit Fair

  • Portable makeup kit
  • All natural ingredients
  • Three Jane Iredale brushes
  • SPF 20
  • Gorgeous colors

Brand new starter kit which includes PurePressed Base, Dream Tint, Circle/Delete 1, PurePressed Blush and Lip Colour. Comes with three brushes. The perfect portable makeup kit with everything you need for stunning skin.

buynow big jane iredale Jane Iredale Starter Kit Fair

List Price: $ 65.75

Price: $ 65.75

Customer Reviews


stars 5 0. V192240867 jane iredale Jane Iredale Starter Kit Fair
icon smile jane iredale Jane Iredale Starter Kit Fair , May 17, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

I was so excited to receive this kit after having stumbled upon the brand online. I’m glad I went to try some shades at a nearby spa before I ordered, I was definitely much lighter than I thought (use bisque and ivory). I have very sensitive, oily, blemish-prone skin and I have had zero problems with the pressed powder, blush, concealer, or tinted moisturizer, it elicits no reaction from my skin whatsoever. Compare this to a time I tried Bobbi Brown foundation and my skin began to burn within 2 minutes… Needless to say I am wary of what I put on my skin and I love that they are health-conscious and omit some of the scarier ingredients makeup tends to have these days. The coverage is great but with my oily skin it tends to melt little by little, I fix this by touching it up with another thin layer of powder at the end of the day and it looks great. Usually people with blemish-prone skin should be wary of piling on more makeup onto skin that is tired and oily but , again, my sensitive skin has not said a peep! This is pretty expensive but I felt that it was worth it to try multiple products and also I’d be getting some great brushes to boot. I’ve had the kit for 4 months now and I am almost out of the pressed powder (I have lots to cover up and use it daily with a makeup sponge, so it has taken some abuse), but I can tell I will be using the blush, concealer, lip plumper (tingly!), and moisturizer for quite a while.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn y es sec md. V192249951 jane iredale Jane Iredale Starter Kit Fair
btn no sec md. V192249949 jane iredale Jane Iredale Starter Kit Fair

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 jane iredale Jane Iredale Starter Kit Fair

 See the customer review…

 jane iredale Jane Iredale Starter Kit Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment