Juice Organics Pomfacial Kit, Pomegranate Red
- Antioxidant rich organic pomegranate juice
- Illuminates skin tone and texture
Kit Contains: POMWASH EXFOLIATING FACIAL FOAMER (1.7 oz.) and POMPEPTIDE LIFTING FACIAL MOISTURIZER (.5 oz.) This antioxidant-rich moisturizer blends organic grape & pomegranate juices with replenishing organic pomegranate seed oil, line smoothing peptides and firming Vitamin C for a hydrated and renewed complexion. This exfoliating blend of organic grape and pomegranate juices is blended with refining pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes to refine and exfoliate skin for a smooth and illuminated complexion.
List Price: $ 12.99
Price: $ 6.06
| Better than my old jar moisturizer, January 2, 2011 This review is from: Juice Organics Pomfacial Kit, Pomegranate Red (Health and Beauty) I was given a sample of the product during the holidays and could not believe how good it makes my skin feel and smooths out the large pores and fine lines…BETTER than the /jar Anew moisturizer I have used for several years! What a plus that it is organic and I know the Avon product is not…What a bargain! good moisturizer, October 22, 2010 By Laura Ricci “Laura” (Brooklyn, NY,usa) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Juice Organics Pomfacial Kit, Pomegranate Red (Health and Beauty) I love this moisturizer and its not expensive it feels good on my face & has vitamin c and peptides will always use this one & the wash is good to. |
Related Juice Beauty Products
No comments:
Post a Comment