Jurlique Calendula Cream 1.4 fl oz (40 ml)
- Image shown above may not be true representation. See product description! (Below)
- WOMEN
- Night Care
A sensitive skin restoring moisturiser
A soothing, non-greasy cream rich in calendula and witch hazel, to restore and condition delicate skin. Ideal as an after-sun moisturiser.
Made in Australia
List Price: $ 32.00
Price: $ 31.99
Customer Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Great for Sensitive Skin, December 31, 2010 By Christin “counting-the-ways” (San Diego, Ca) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Jurlique Calendula Cream (Misc.) My skin is very sensitive and I have rosacea so I have to be very particular about my skin care products. I have been using Jurlique’s Calendula cream for about six years, and I love it. I only apply a small amount about five minutes before applying my makeup. It is very moisturizing, and works well when my skin is dry. It definitely helps my skin look flawless. The price is good for what you are getting. I have bought more expensive creams that didn’t work as well as this one. |
Find More Jurlique Products
No comments:
Post a Comment