Kiss My Face Organic Big Body Conditioner for Fuller Thicker, 11-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
- Enhances volume for fine hair
- Hydrating & fortifying
- Promotes healthy hair without build-up
- No SLS or Parabens
- Aromatherapeutic Lavender & Chamomile
Big News! Natural hair care that gives you thicker, fuller results. Big Body conditioner conditions fine hair while adding volume. We combine Lavender & Chamomile to soothe the scalp and the senses. So pump up your hair and get the body you desire without
List Price: $ 23.85
Price: $ 17.10
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Great natural conditioner, January 23, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Kiss My Face Organic Big Body Conditioner for Fuller Thicker, 11-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty) I have long, fine hair, and this conditioner works well for me. I only use products without harsh chemicals and from companies that don’t do animal testing, so this fits the bill and is not overly expensive. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Yay! Rich and Creamy!, July 21, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Kiss My Face Organic Big Body Conditioner for Fuller Thicker, 11-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty) I was slowly trying to move towards more organic cosmetics, and conditioner was next on my list. I tried a few different brands and all were really thin consistencies and my hair didn’t feel much different before or after conditioning. With this product I can really feel the difference. This feels thick and rich like I expect a conditioner too but not so much so that it leaves my hair greasy afterwards. |
| US $257.34 End Date: Wednesday Aug-24-2011 7:36:15 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $257.34 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $277.93 End Date: Wednesday Aug-24-2011 18:09:55 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $277.93 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Find More Kiss My Face Conditioner Products
No comments:
Post a Comment