Pangea Organics Bar Soap, Pyrenees Lavender With Damiana Tea, 3.75-Ounce Box
- Cold processed. Aromatherpeutic: Euphoric Topically: Toning
- Soothing and healing. Relieves tension.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Aphrodisiac.
- Plantable box that will grow flowering Amaranth.
Pyrenees Lavender with Damiana Tea
List Price: $ 8.00
Price: $ 5.99
Customer Reviews
| Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Pangea Organics Bar Soap, Pyrenees Lavender With Damiana Tea, 3.75-Ounce Box (Misc.) I have finally found the soap that I will stick with for a long long time. It smells so floral and clean. It smells up your bathroom. It leaves your skin squeaky clean with no residue but doesnt dry out your skin! LOVE Pyrenees Lavender w Cardamom Soap, August 28, 2008 By Lucy “A.Eisenlohr” (Tennessee) – See all my reviews I abosuletely love this soap! All the Pangea bar soaps are amazing in their own way, but this one just so happens to be my favorite. My skin tends to be on the drier, more sensitive side and this really helps to soothe it. Plus the scent is amazing! When I take it home I always leave the box empty sitting on my sink just because the scent of it will make my whole bathroom smell lightly fragranced…and then I plant the box. |
No comments:
Post a Comment