tarte ReCreate ReCreate silicone-free anti-aging primer 1.16 fl oz (34.56 ml)
An extension to our ReCreate™ natural anti-aging foundation, this silicone-free face primer smoothes skin and minimizes the appearance of pores naturally.
This primer is perfect for those with sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. Like ReCreate™ foundation, this anti-aging primer is powered by Wrinkle Rewind™ technology for clinically-proven results:
67% decrease in wrinkles
47% increase in firmness
53% increase in skin?s moisture content in just 15 minutes post-application.
skinvigorating™ ingredients
vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage
skinvigorating™ benefits
cruelty free
List Price: $ 32.00
Price: $ 32.00
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: tarte ReCreate ReCreate silicone-free anti-aging primer 1.16 fl oz (34.56 ml) (Misc.) Waste of money!!!! Where to begin, first the shipping was great that’s the only positive, the product itself is crappy. The bottle was only half full. The bottle it came is cheap and the top cap / pump keep falling off and the pump has never pumped anything threw it because the primer is too thick! Yuck! I never returned it I just gave it to my sister for a starter primer. It’s horrible. Do not buy. And when put on face does absolutely nothing but feel like it clogs ur pores and give you a feeling you have a pound of makeup on…..never buying this product again, wanted to try something new a little cheaper then my smashbox primer. But I’m telling cheaper isn’t always better not I’m out 20- something dollars!!! Bad bad!, August 7, 2011 By This review is from: tarte ReCreate ReCreate silicone-free anti-aging primer 1.16 fl oz (34.56 ml) (Misc.) I love Tarte products but this one was a rip off. I am now only using it on my neck and as hand lotion. I will just stick with their blushes which I love!:) My only primer!, June 8, 2011 By Annyanka (Puerto Rico) – See all my reviews This review is from: tarte ReCreate ReCreate silicone-free anti-aging primer 1.16 fl oz (34.56 ml) (Misc.) I have very oily skin, with lots of acne, and ever since I started using tarte products my skin has done an 180 degrees turn around. Its looking super healthy and my acne has almost completely gone. I use this primer as a moisturizer and its great. It really helps you use less foundation, while making it look even and great. Plus, you don’t feel like you are melting in the summer heat because its silicone-free! Awesome! |
| US $39.00 (24 Bids) End Date: Friday Aug-12-2011 10:45:35 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
| US $20.99 End Date: Friday Aug-12-2011 10:59:32 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $20.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
More Tarte Products
No comments:
Post a Comment