Saturday, 8 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - Jane Iredale Eye Pencil Basic Brown Reviews

Jane Iredale Eye Pencil Basic Brown

4131wKb9xIL. SL160 jane iredale Buy Makeup Online Jane Iredale Eye Pencil Basic Brown Reviews

  • Eye Pencil is formulated with botanical oils
  • nourishes eye
  • glides on smoothly
  • long lasting
  • Defines the eye

Creamy, easy to apply pigment for a perfectly lined eye. Formulated with botanical oils, waxes and butters these liners nourish with natural ingredients. Glides on without skipping or snagging.

buynow big jane iredale Buy Makeup Online Jane Iredale Eye Pencil Basic Brown Reviews

List Price: $ 8.95

Price: $ 8.00

Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.

Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com

1)){d(g.join(""));g=[f]}}return b}};

 jane iredale Buy Makeup Online Jane Iredale Eye Pencil Basic Brown Reviews

JANE IREDALE EYESHADOW TRIO PINK BLISS FULL SIZE NEW UNUSED TESTER BEAUTIFUL!!
190584346058 0 jane iredale Buy Makeup Online Jane Iredale Eye Pencil Basic Brown ReviewsUS $5.50 (10 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Oct-09-2011 8:51:14 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
JANE IREDALE PRES SED EYESHADOW TRIO TRULY DENIM NEW FULL SIZE TESTER CONTAINER
190584346469 0 jane iredale Buy Makeup Online Jane Iredale Eye Pencil Basic Brown ReviewsUS $9.28 (5 Bids)
End Date: Sunday Oct-09-2011 8:52:53 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

My review of the Jane Iredale products including: Mineral powder base concealer bronzer and blush moon glow and sun beam (highlighter/bronzer/blush) cream/stick blush Jane Iredale website: www.janeiredale.com Disclaimer: I bought ALL these products with my own money, and my opinions are all my own. I will be doing 2 other reviews, one for lips and one for eye products. I originally wanted to do this in one video but I thought three, in depth reviews would be better then one really quick review, so you could get a better idea of the Jane Iredale line. PS: I was having terrible allergies today (I pet a cat icon razz jane iredale Buy Makeup Online Jane Iredale Eye Pencil Basic Brown Reviews ) so I rubbed my eyes a few times!
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Find More Jane Iredale Products

Buy Makeup Online from Jane Iredale

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment