Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara Black Ice
Short, sparse, brittle or fine lashes can all be enhanced by Longest Lash Mascara. Contains algae extracts which helps to promote fuller and longer-looking lashes. Conditions lashes so they dont clump, flake or break. Formulated with cellulose fibers to add thickness and packaged in a squeezable tube with the highest quality brush.
List Price: $ 33.00
Price: $ 33.00
| 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful: Too dry, July 23, 2010 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara Black Ice (Health and Beauty) I had a sample of the Jane Iredale mascara and absolutely loved it. However, the brand new mascara that had arrived when I purchased it on amazon was very dry which means it had been lying around for a very long time. Thus, even though technically unused and brand new, it wasn’t new or usable at all. I had to throw it out. While this mascara is not usually stocked by department and cosmetics stores, I suggest you order it from Nordstrom. They will deliver it to you and if you don’t like it, at least you can return it. 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful: Disappointed, August 6, 2009 By This review is from: Jane Iredale Longest Lash Mascara Black Ice (Health and Beauty) My beautician talked me into buying this mascara, assuring me it was worth the rather steep price. After using it for a week, I ended up throwing it into the garbage. Even one very thin layer took minutes to dry. The small fibres that are meant to give you longer and thicker lashes, kept falling off the lashes and smudging the skin under the eyes. This happened even if only applied to upper lashes. Once on the skin, it was hard to get rid of without eye-makeup remover. I am not one to give bad reviews lightly, mostly I think that if you have nothing good to say, you should rather say nothing at all. But this product was such a major disappointment, I wanted to say something about it. Save your money, this is not a good mascara! |
1)){d(g.join(""));g=[f]}}return b}};
Celebrity mother/daughter hair & makeup team empower YOU to be a knockout naturally. This tutorial is a makeover using safe, natural & organic products. Visit our website www.naturesknockout.com for more fun tutorials, recipes, tips and tricks to keep you youthful and beautiful naturally! This is just for fun. We review safe products on our website, so I just thought this would be a fun twist =) ENJOY! Purchase Jan Iredale Eye Highlighter stick bit.ly follow me on twitter: twitter.com OFFICIAL WEBSITE: naturesknockout.com BLOG naturesknockout.blogspot.com TWITTER twitter.com AND twitter.com AND twitter.com FTC dislaimer: I purchased this product with my own mulah & am not being paid to promote them (I wish I was.. lol!) But I do have an affiliation with them.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Please SUBSCRIBE for more giveaways, collection previews, and tutorials! www.allurabeauty.com Jane Iredale “Just for Me” Spring 2011 – Part I www.youtube.com *Full Reviews* Mystikol Liners: www.allurabeauty.com Lip & Cheek Stain: www.allurabeauty.com My Steppes Sets: www.allurabeauty.com Enter 0 STILA Giveaway: www.allurabeauty.com Enter Twitter Giveaway: www.allurabeauty.com Twitter: twitter.com Facebok: www.facebook.com Music: “Contrast” mindthings / Creative Commons License / www.jamendo.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Buy Makeup Online from Jane Iredale
A post from: Makeup Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment