Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain Limited Edition Collection, Cherry Tart
- RIPEN your lips with sensual color.
- Use one stain or mix your own recipe for temptation.
- Apply a lighter shade then dab a deeper shade in the center of lips.
- Create a perfect pout by pairing Just Bitten Lip Stain with Revlon ColorStay Clear Lipliner.
Revlon Limited Edition Collection Just Bitten Lip Stain, Cherry Tart, Juicy, water – weight formula made with real fruit extracts stains lips for a sweetly seductive pout. Each shade features its own succulent, fruity flavor and scent. Rollerball tip precisely applies color. Available in 4 fruit – inspired shades.
List Price: $ 11.50
Price: $ 9.50
| 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful: Awful On Me – Beautiful On Friend, January 26, 2010 By Salle Stand (California) – See all my reviews This review is from: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain Limited Edition Collection, Cherry Tart (Health and Beauty) I bought this right when the Limited Edition came out. I was very excited to try it because back then, I had never heard of a lip stain and I thought it was a wonderful idea! I’m pretty fair skinned and my lips are light pink. The color itself is beautiful, and I thought it would look great against my skin. It didn’t work. I gave it to my darker skinned friend, a medium tan brown, and it looked beautiful on her dark lips. Pros: - Looks great on darker lips. Cons: - Looks terrible on lighter lips. - settles in the tiniest cracks of lips, leaving bloody looking lines. - Makes my lips even dryer. - Completely watery. So, ultimately, if you have light skin, I would not recommend this product. But if you have nice, plump darker lips, I think it would work great! 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful: Don’t Get Bitten., January 15, 2010 By GoodwinsGal (Lombard, IL United States) – See all my reviews This review is from: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain Limited Edition Collection, Cherry Tart (Health and Beauty) I purchased Revlon’s “Just Bitten” lip stain on my never-ending quest for the perfect lip stain and can sum it up in just a few key points: 1. Fades fast (which a lip stain is not supposed to do) 2. Hard to apply (hate the roller ball — absolutely no control) 3. After fading, leaves ring “outline” around your lips that IS hard to get off 4. Feathers 5. Bleeds 6. Settles in, highights, and accentuates any dry areas of your lip and looks mighty ugly afterwards Skip this one. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Flawless, April 15, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain Limited Edition Collection, Cherry Tart (Health and Beauty) This is a beautiful color and looks good on just about anyone the only problem is be careful bc the top can crack if not gentle with |
| US $10.00 End Date: Wednesday Oct-12-2011 6:04:56 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $10.00 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $17.38 End Date: Wednesday Oct-12-2011 6:19:11 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $17.38 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Sarkozy tarte entartarge
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Tarte presents: Natural Beauty 7 Piece Natural Complexion Collection () bit.ly
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Buy Makeup Online from Tarte
A post from: Makeup Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment