Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - Tarte Eyeshadow Peyton Place

Tarte Eyeshadow Peyton Place

51EcetLIIfL. SL160 tarte Buy Makeup Online Tarte Eyeshadow Peyton Place

Tarte Cosmetics Eyeshadow – Peyton Place 0.08 oz. Wet to dry eyeshadow to enhance and adorn your eyes. Tarte Cosmetics Eyeshadow – Peyton Place Silky and long wearing Can be applied wet or dry Buildable and blendable Packaged in a purple compact case with a mirror and magnetic closure Peyton Place is a shimmery khaki green shade

buynow big tarte Buy Makeup Online Tarte Eyeshadow Peyton Place

Price:

Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.

Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com

 tarte Buy Makeup Online Tarte Eyeshadow Peyton Place

Maureen Kelly, Founder of tarte cosmetics, has makeup tips for you using the tarte Glow Your Way to Gorgeous collection, which you can find at QVC and QVC.com. Start with the tarte foundation and then move on to eyeliner makeup application. Next up in this makeup demo is the mascara! Finish off your updated beauty routine with the hydrating lip color. After you’ve done your eye makeup and all other cosmetic application, apply your tarte cosmetics blush! Be green, be smart, be tarte! Don’t forget, head to the QVC Facebook and leave your make up review of this tarte cosmetics collection! Review: www.facebook.com/QVC Shop: bit.ly
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Okay, so I’m not thrilled with how this came out but I’m rolling with it. I find it’s hard to talk about products I’m only just seeing for the first time so I’m a little tongue tied but that’s okay. If you don’t mind, I don’t mind. Hope you find this helpful. Tarte is scheduled to have a TSV on QVC on 7/2/11. It will be called “Glow Your Way To Gorgeous”. It is an 8-pc Maracuja & Clay makeup collection. You get an Amazonian Clay SmolderEYES Waterproof Eyeliner in Fig, a sharpener, a Lipsurgence Lip Luster in Glisten, an Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Pot in Shimmering Taupe, a shadow brush, a Maracuja Concealer in Fair, Light, Medium,Tan or Deep (I chose light), a full size Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara in Black, a 12-Hour Wear Clay Blush Peaceful (love these!), a blush brush, and a bag to store it in. You can preorder now for .92 (3 payments of .64) item A218483 as a single purchase or A219234 for t he auto delivery (two more shipments – this is what I did). On July 2 the item number will be A217165 for single purchase or A219175 for auto delivery. …I hope I got that right…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Buy Makeup Online from Tarte

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment