Friday, 14 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - Dare

Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette – Dare

41ThmTGxkxL. SL160 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Dare

  • Brushes in this palette:
  • Short Shader – E25 – Flat, short, slightly rounded and dense brush. Perfect for precisely applying colors on the lid and smudging along the lash line.
  • Small Tapered Blending – E45 – Small domed brush with highly tapered tip. Versatile, this brush can be used to precisely apply and blend intense colors to the crease area.

The Sigma Beauty DARE palette includes the perfect mix of vibrant and neutral shades represented by warm and cool tones. This palette contains beautiful yet unexpected hues from neutral corals to deep reds and includes surprisingly wearable yellow and gold tones. DARE allows you to create colorful looks that can be easily accentuated with bright or deep colors. Go from day to night in seconds! Includes Sigma Beauty’s best-selling E20 and E45 in an exclusive dual-ended brush. Contains matte and satin formulations.

buynow big tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Dare

List Price: $ 35.00

Price: $ 35.00

Customer Reviews


stars 5 0. V192240867 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Dare
Great service and product!, October 5, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette – Dare (Misc.)

Shipping was very fast. I order four different products and this was the first to ship and the first to arrive. I have always enjoyed Sigma products and this one is no different. Great quality eye shadows along with a great quality doubled-ended brush. I LOVE these colors. They are amazing for Fall. I am even thinking about getting a second one for a backup. I definitely recommend this product!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyes hadow Palette Dare


stars 5 0. V192240867 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Dare
Do you Dare?, October 5, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette – Dare (Misc.)

WOW !!

I received my sigma dare make up palette today and I have to say I give it eleven out of ten – I intented to use this palette to practice different looks on myself as I am just starting out as a make up artist but I am so impressed Im going to add it to my professional kit. If you are looking to buy a palette which gives you a variety of rocking colours for Autumn then this is the palette for you. Pigments are amazing and it lasts all day – you wont be disappointed.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyes hadow Palette Dare


stars 5 0. V192240867 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Dare
Yet another awesome purchase, July 29, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette – Dare (Misc.)

I have to say, Sigma palettes ROCK!!!! I did my research on Sigma eyeshadows and I’m definitely glad I decided to purchas them.

I also love that they have makeup tutorials on their website [...].

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyes hadow Palette Dare

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Dare

 See all 3 customer reviews…

1)){d(g.join(""));g=[f]}}return b}};

 tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Dare

default tarte Buy Makeup Online Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Dare

tartecosmetics.com FTC Disclaimer: The products in this video were sent to me by Tarte Cosmetics. These are my honest opinions expressed in this video. I am not being paid to do this video by company

sousoukitchen.overblog.com http sousoubeauty.overblog.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Find More Tarte Products

Buy Makeup Online from Tarte

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment