Saturday, 8 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Mineral Makeup Online - Bare Escentuals Foundation, Medium 2g Reviews

Bare Escentuals Foundation, Medium 2g

31gPVSqtCkL. SL160 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews

POWDER FORMAT, FULL COVERAGE AND EASY TO APPLY.

buynow big tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews

List Price: $ 8.90

Price: $ 8.90

Customer Reviews


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews
wont buy anything else, March 26, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Bare Escentuals Foundation, Medium 2g (Health and Beauty)

I have always used bareminerals, but I have always bought it at the mall. Money got a little tight so I decided to look on Amazon and found it for half the price. I will never buy it from an expensive department store again.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Founda tion Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews
Bare Escentuals, June 27, 2009
By 
Gloria Williams (Fort Mill, SC) – See all my reviews
c7y badge rn 1. V192249968 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews
  

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Bare Escentuals Foundation, Medium 2g (Health and Beauty)

The product came in a timely manner and was sealed and wrapped well. Very pleased.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews
btn no sec md. V192249949 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foun dation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 4 0. V192240704 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews
Works great!, January 17, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Bare Escentuals Foundation, Medium 2g (Health and Beauty)

I am really impressed with how well this works! It covers very well and looks very natural. However, one container does not last very long. I was really happy with the retailer for this product also. I got my order quickly and they even put in a small container of the Mineral Veil as a “Thank You” gift! It was a wonderful added bonus since I had been considering ordering it, but was not sure if it would be any good. Now I am able to try it out before committing to a big container.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews
btn no sec md. V192249949 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foun dation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews

 See all 4 customer reviews…

1)){d(g.join(""));g=[f]}}return b}};

 tarte tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation Spf 15 1.7 Oz. In Medium Reviews

Hey guys!! First off, HUGE thanx to all the new subscribers, and everybody who’s left comments and request! THANK YOU!! Alrighty, here’s a brand new Bare Escentuals’ look, that I think you all will love. It’s a really soft, feminine, sea-foam green look. I know, I know, sea-foam green? But trust me, it works!! Here’s a list of everything I wore, including the brushes I used: Face (Pre Video): Bare Escentuals Get Started Kit -Foundation in Fairly Light -Mineral Veil -Clear Radience Makeup: Bare Escentuals HEROES Kit Eyeshadows: -Freedom (sea-foam green) -Fearless (foresty green) Blush: -Pure Charm Lips: BUXOM in Bunny Brushes: -Flawless Face Brush -Kabuki Brush -Tapered Eyeshadow Brush -Angled Eye Defining Brush Eyebrow Kit: -Brow Fini shing Gel -Brow Powder (Auburn) -Brow Brush Other Products: -Bare Escentuals Ice Queen eyeshadow (blue-based white) -CoverGirl eyeliner in Espresso -MAX Factor Volume Couture Waterproof Mascara in Rich Black There ya go!! Like I said at the beginning of the video, if you don’t have or use Bare Minerals make up, feel free to substitute any of your favorite brands for the ones I used. If you’re trying to achieve this look, though, try reaaaallllyy hard to match the colors as closely as possible! THANX FOR WATCHING!! Subscribe if you haven’t! Leave me any requests, if you have any looks that you’d like to see, specifically (celebrities, a certain color scheme, etc!) Stay tuned! Peace, Sayer
Video Rating: 4 / 5

More Bare Escentuals Products

Buy Mineral Makeup Online from Bare Escentuals

Incoming search terms:

  • tarte amazonian clay balancing foundation

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment