Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Mineral Makeup Online - Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation - Medium

Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation – Medium

31kP67OVusL. SL160 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment

  • Pure and gentle, natural healthy look
  • Non-irritating. No talc, oil or fragrance
  • Fragrance free

New! Natural Healthy Look
Pure, gentle minerals even out skin ton

buynow big hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment

List Price: $ 10.59

Price: $ 7.99

Customer Reviews


stars 1 0. V192241078 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
Can get it out!, March 25, 2011
By 
Dana M. Hoffman (N. Ridgeville, Ohio USA) – See all my reviews
c7y badge rn 1. V192249968 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
  

I bought this powder a long time ago and am STILL trying to figure out how to get it out of the container! What I was doing was banging it upside down on it’s side to get some powder to come to the brush, but it barely even came out then so I stopped using it.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment


stars 5 0. V192240867 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
Neutrogena Mineral Powder, February 24, 2011
By 
Lesa Hart (Plainview, IL, US) – See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation - Medium (Health and Beauty)

I am so glad I found this product. I tried it couple years ago and loved it. I have not been able to find it on the market since and decided to look on Amazon.com. This is a great foundation to use especially if you have oily skin.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment


stars 2 0. V192240756 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
Didn’t Like It., February 21, 2008
By 

I bought this a while back and didn’t like it at all. In fact, I just threw it out. I got no manner of coverage at all, and I wasn’t expecting much! J It didn’t even out my skintone or make my face look better in the least.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment

 See all 3 customer reviews…

 hair Review Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment

Learn more about the exciting new line of Motives cosmetics.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Buy Mineral Makeup Online

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment