Thursday, 13 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Mineral Makeup Online - bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser

bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser

21mxWzGrbkL. SL160 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser

  • Our proprietary, 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex represents a new generation of active minerals with extraordinary skin-renewing benefits, including faster cell turnover and antioxidant protection
  • Clinically proven to reveal brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin, reduced fine lines and wrinkles, and remarkably smaller-looking pores
  • We formulated our skincare to perform expertly with our foundation to give you a younger-looking complexion both instantly and over time

Gently exfoliate, cleanse and renew skin with this water-activated powder cleanser that’s powered by our 100% pure RareMinerals ActiveSoil Complex. This concentrated formula delivers a brighter, smoother complexion with smaller-looking pores and a naturally luminous glow. Size: 70 g / 2.5 Oz.

buynow big bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser

List Price: $ 26.00

Price: $ 18.99

Customer Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
Great product, August 31, 2011

This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I have been using the skin care line since it came out as Rare Minerals. It’s not the stereotypical foaming, drying cleanser, or the sandpaper like exfoliant that most are used to…And that’s why it works! My long term results are amazing. I have struggled all my life with problem skin, too oily, too dry, acne, flaking, etc. I have literally tried everything out there and was ready to give up when I finally found BareMinerals. I now receive comments about my “beautiful skin” all the time. People have no idea what it used to look like. I am the biggest BareMinerals skin care and cosmetics fan! Thank you Leslie!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
btn no sec md. V192249949 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Onl ine bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 4 0. V192240704 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
Good for oily complexions, July 14, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser (Misc.)

So this product was not what I expected. It’s actually in powder form. You wet your face and hands, put this in your hands and lather up. The only problem is it doesn’t lather….and it doesn’t even really exfoliate, but it does leave my face feeling good, like I just put oatmeal on it and washed it off. It also gets rid of all the excess oil and it’s good for people with acne.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
btn no sec md. V192249949 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Onl ine bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser


stars 4 0. V192240704 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
Mix on a cloth-like surface, August 29, 2011
This review is from: bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser (Misc.)

I agree with the previous reviewers that it doesn’t lather, but I don’t think it’s designed to do anything of the sort. In order to be effective in removing make-up etc. as well as to exfoliate, it has to be placed on some sort of cloth-like surface, mixed with water into a light paste, and then applied to the face to be used as a scrub. I was told it can also be kept on the face as a mask. In my experience, it leaves the face clean and cool.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser
btn no sec md. V192249949 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Onl ine bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser

 See all 4 customer reviews…

 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment Cleanser

Bare Escentuals bare minerals~HIGH SHINE EYECOLOR~GLISTEN~GOLDEN SAND~BOXED~
200630678576 0 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment CleanserUS $15.99
End Date: Thursday Oct-13-2011 9:17:10 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $15.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list
bareMinerals Matte SPF 15 Foundation+Brush Medium Beige N20 Mini .01oz/.3g
290618019405 0 bare escentuals Buy Mineral Makeup Online bareMinerals Exfoliating Treatment CleanserUS $3.99 (0 Bid)
End Date: Thursday Oct-13-2011 9:44:48 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

You don’t have to use thick liquid foundation to cover up facial blemishes. In this tutorial I demonstrated how I cover my severe acne and redness with Bare Minerals. For EXCELLENT oil control I use OC Eight Professional Mattifying Gel. If you think you’ve tried everything to prevent shine you have to try this product… I swear you will LOVE it. =) I ordered my OC Eight from Dermstore.com for .99. I know it seems a little pricey BUT it’s completely worth it =) You can also try Ebay, Amazon, and I think someone said they found it at Ulta. (Sorry the video isn’t in HD so you can’t see the little details) Background Music: Bruno Mars – Just the way you are Bruno Mars – The Other Side Copyrights to Fueled by Ramen, Atlantic, Elektra
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Buy Mineral Makeup Online from Bare Escentuals

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment