bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- Completely translucent,and absorbs oil
- Minimizes pores and fine lines
- Prolongs wear of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation, lip color, and even eye shadow
- Infuses your skin with softness and light, giving you a soft, airbrushed look
Mineral Veil was designed to be worn over bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation, and is your final step to achieving bare skin beauty.***Buffed lightly over your bareMinerals Foundation or alone, Mineral Veil gives a translucent finishing touch without the buildup or layering of pressed or loose powders that contain talc, waxes, dyes and binders.***It morphs into your skin, infusing it with softness and light, giving the beautiful illusion you achieve with a soft-focus camera lens.
List Price: $ 14.00
Price: $ 14.00
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Love/Hate Relationship, January 31, 2010 By smiley (Wildwood, MO) – See all my reviews This review is from: bareMinerals Mineral Veil I love the finish of this foundation. I hate how messy it is! I still purchase it regardless of the mess it makes, but I sure wish there was a way to use this makeup without all the mess. Best advice would be to put down a paper towel on your vanity before you use it each day. This product would get five stars from me if it weren’t so messy. The product itself is fabulous! 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Great product, April 4, 2009 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: bareMinerals Mineral Veil I bought this to take to Las Vegas to my daughters wedding. I loved how soft it was and how natural it was 2 of 3 people found the following review helpful: Soft and Natural, January 8, 2009 This review is from: bareMinerals Mineral Veil When I first started using Bare MineralsBare/Essentuals makeup, I could not even tell it was on my face. Now I won’t use anyting but Bare Minerals/Bare Essentuals! My skin is healthier and when wearing the makeup, feel’s so light and I hardly know it’s there! I use to not wear make up in the summer cause it all felt so heavy on my face but now I can! It is so soft and natural.Bare MineralsBare/Essentuals can be expsensive, but worth it! Another plus is that this seller’s prices cannot be beat! I WILL buy from them again and again! |
this was requested by SeleneMoon88 =). my personal experiences & opinions on the 2 mineral foundations. here’s a quick list of pros n cons EVERYDAY MINERALS pro – COST EFFECTIVE pro – customizability pro – wide range of foundation colors, large selection of colors for blushes & eyeshadows con – wide range of foundation colors (can be a pro or con…ya catch?) con – no club or auto-delivery membership pro – weekly discount coupon codes for kit orders pro – brushes r AWESOME pro – NO BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (for those who may be sensitive) pro – FREE SAMPLE KITS….as many as you’d like!! ( u just pay shipping) pro – COST EFFECTIVE (it was worth mentioning twice LOL) pro – FULL SIZE foundation or finishing dust !! BARE MINERALS pro – awesome powder quality…more finely milled pro – starter kit comes with brushes included (EDM not so much) pro – vip club membersh ip available & auto delivery pro – FREE GIFTS for club members in almost every renewal shipment pro – 20% discount for club members on online purchases of their products pro – weightless feeling on ur skin con – not a very large selection of foundation colors con – kind of pricey (more dependent on how frequent ur shipments r) con – contains BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (can irritate sensitive skin) con – mineral veil contains PARABENs (believed to have links to causing breast cancer…no hardcore findings) EEP con – FULL SIZE foundation or mineral veil !! ONLY AVAILABLE from sephora, BE stores, BE website…. weigh out …
Bare Escentuals Education Executive Jessica Foust shows you how to use the bareMinerals Naturally Luminous collection. Head to qvc.com to shop!
Buy Mineral Makeup Online from Bare Escentuals
No comments:
Post a Comment