Sunday, 16 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Mineral Makeup Online - CoverGirl Trublend Minerals Loose Powder, Translucent Fair 405, 0.63-Ounce

CoverGirl Trublend Minerals Loose Powder, Translucent Fair 405, 0.63-Ounce

41Xig6wfgrL. SL160

  • Light, finely-milled powder
  • Enriched with natural minerals
  • Shaker-topped jar with fluffy puff for easy application

Get a natural-looking glow in an instant! Natural minerals in TruBlend Loose Powder give a naturally luminous look for a soft, even-toned, fresh complexion. The shaker-top jar and fluffy application puff make setting your TruBlend foundation a breeze.

buynow big

List Price: $ 7.73

Price: $ 5.00

Customer Reviews


stars 5 0. V192240867
icon biggrin , August 24, 2011

This is my favorite foundation EVER! I dont need any other kind of foundations or anything with it. It also makes your skin an even color with I’ve never had a powder that has done that, great for when yore losing your summer tan;) Also, got mine a day before the date they gave me on when I ordered it. very pleased overall!!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949


stars 5 0. V192240867
Awesome mineral make up for the price, July 24, 2011
By 
Chandel Carmichael (Temecula, CA) – See all my reviews
c7y badge rn 1. V192249968
  

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

CoverGirl Trublend Minerals Loose Powder is an amazing beauty product. I cannot believe that it’s under ten dollars too! It works just as well and flawlessly as its top competitors, and I highly recommend it. I was a bit hesitant in choosing a color and with the help of covergirl.com’s color match, I decided on the Translucent Light. When I opened the box I was a bit worried that it would be too dark, but I was absolutely wrong! It was just the right color for me, and will work well as I continue developing my sun tan. Either way, it really does blend in super effectively with your skin tone. I love it and will definitely continue to purchase it.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 
btn no sec md. V192249949


0 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
stars 1 0. V192241078
Not What I Ordered, May 30, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

I ordered light and was sent medium, which is too dark for my skin.

Hard to review something I can’t use.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951
btn no sec md. V192249949

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922

 See all 3 customer reviews…


SMMCosmetics Bare MINERALS Sheer MAKEUP Pure COVER KIT Medium Beauty BOX GIFT
360400899529 0 US $46.95 (0 Bid)
End Date: Sunday Oct-16-2011 22:29:15 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
18 PC MINERALS MAKEUP SHEER HUGE KIT BARE COVER FAIR
390356800222 0 US $32.99 (0 Bid)
End Date: Sunday Oct-16-2011 22:33:35 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $36.99
Bid now | Buy it now | Add to watch list

How to Apply Mineral Foundation and Concealer Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com Have a request? Email me at: The ingredient in Bare Minerals I was talking about was called Bismuth Oxychloride. According to some studies 75% of people are allergic to it. Crazy huh? All Mineral Makeup used can be found at: www.everydayminerals.com Used: Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Lotion Laura Geller Spackle Primer Peach Concealer Mint Concealer Light Almond Matte Foundation Kaolin Powder Sunlight Finishing Dust Brushes used: Mac 194 concealer Brush Everyday Minerals Flat Top Kabuki Brush Please Rate, Comment and Subscribe if you haven’t. It really means so much to me. I love you guys. icon biggrin Thanks for watching!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

default

Part 2 Check out my blog at: www.makeupbyrenren.com

Find More Mineral Makeup Products
Buy Mineral Makeup Online

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment