john masters organics Natural Mineral SPF 30 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- Size: 2 fl oz
- Broad spectrum UVA&UVB protection
- Great for sun and wind burn protection
- Contains hydrating & moisturizing properties
- For all skin types
This natural sunscreen combines titanium dioxide & zinc oxide to provide all-over skin protection from harmful UVA & UVB rays. Extracts of green tea, shea butter & jojoba oil hydrate, moisturize and replenish the skin of vitamins and minerals. Provides SPF 30 protection.
broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection
great for sun and wind burn protection
contains hydrating and moisturizing properties
key ingredients:
titanium dioxide – UV resistant properties
zinc oxide – the broadest spectrum UVA and UVB abs orber
shea butter – hydrating
green tea – anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties
jojoba – moisturizer; restores natural pH balance to the skin
Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
Price:
| 4 of 6 people found the following review helpful: Good product, December 2, 2010 By Tina C. (Chicago, IL) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: john masters organics Natural Mineral SPF 30 2 fl oz (59 ml) (Misc.) I was looking a long time for a natural sunscreen, and as far as I could research this one has more natural (perhaps mineral or on the surface of skin opposed to working chemically within the skin) sunblock versus a chemical one (like Neutrogena as far as I have read). John Masters is not too greasy, it wears well under makeup. It does feel a little more like a sunscreen than a lotion (for instance Aveda’s feels more like a lotion, but I stopped theirs because I wasn’t sure of their ingredients, the tourmaline lotion). But, as far as i understand for john masters, the ingredients are more natural which is what I was looking for. I didn’t give 5 stars because I need more clarification on their ingredients…so it’s not the product, it’s my understanding of what is in the product (perhaps more marketing on just how natural this is could help ?). |
| US $79.00 End Date: Saturday Oct-15-2011 1:06:01 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $79.00 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $6.99 End Date: Saturday Oct-15-2011 10:51:53 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $6.99 Buy it now | Ad d to watch list |
My first ever Glymm Box that I waited to open! Check it out!
www.AsWeLike.com Target the SOURCE of Aging in Your skin. Clinicaly proved products with Money Back Guarantee that Resets Your Genes to a youthful state. Cutting Edge skincare by 115 scientists in Stanford, Harvard & Purdue university Read more at http Skin structure Pigment Cell turnover Hydration
Buy Skincare Online from John Masters
A post from: Makeup Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment