Ole Henriksen Firm Action Mask 1.7 oz
- Created for all fans of firm skin, with tight pores
- Fine clays and herbs re-contour the skin and provide an instant lift
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and calm, with a refined texture
- Great on blemished skin as well, gradually decreasing inflammation within the pores
Created for lovers of firm skin with tight pores, this delicious aromatic mask is a true miracle worker. Soy flour, kaolin, and echinacea constrict and refine the skin to instantly lift, without a drying effect. Made for all skin types, including skin that suffers from breakouts.
List Price: $ 27.00
Price: $ 27.00
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: AMAZING PORE TIGHTENING!, July 5, 2009 By Rae K. (Chicago, IL) – See all my reviews This review is from: Ole Henriksen Firm Action Mask (Misc.) If you’ve been disappointed in the past over products that claim to reduce pore size but don’t, Ole Henriksen’s Firm Action Mask will be your last stop. It actually works. You will see your pores tighter and smaller the second you take off the mask. I suggest using a blackhead extractor along your nose and cheeks to clear them out before tightening and using a gentle cleanser and toner. You will only benefit from using this where your pores are large. It’s virtually useless on my forehead and chin, so I only use it on my nose and cheeks. Great for using a few hours before a date too! 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Great for firming, and acne, August 12, 2008 By This review is from: Ole Henriksen Firm Action Mask (Misc.) This is a great mask for firming your face, and drying out acne, I love that it actually says on the bottle to leave on for 30-40 minutes, I tend to leave it on for about an hour, it really helps to tighten up the skin both my husband and I use it and we’ve noticed definite changes for the better. The only thing for me is that I have sensitive skin and it can burn a little when I put it on and its still wet, not too much though. I’m also using Proactive so it tends to aggravate it more, but the benefits are well worth the sting…. I follow it up wiht a Juara Avocado Banana Mask to help calm and soothe the skin and it really helps to put the moisture back into the skin that has been firmed. It has made a huge difference to my skin as well as my husband’s. Its clearer smoother and all around smoother texture. I love it. Finally a great mask!!, January 9, 2009 By Shimmy3 “Shimmy3″ (Cape Cod, MA) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) Tensor effect is just fantastic! I leave this mask on my face for 2 hours every time I use it and always get compliments from friends and boyfriend of how glowy my skin is! Not to mention a GREAT PRICE that I can afford!:)Thank you Ole, you have a custumer for life now!! |
| US $13.49 (6 Bids) End Date: Sunday Oct-16-2011 19:31:08 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
| US $8.99 (1 Bid) End Date: Sunday Oct-16-2011 20:00:10 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
For More Info or to Buy Now: www.hsn.com Proper cleansing is the first crucial step to beautiful skin. Ole Henriksen’s African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser is a soothing, non-drying formula strong enough to remove makeup, but gentle enough… Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. View hsn.com to view the current selling price. HSN Item #561502
Video Rating: 0 / 5
For More Info or to Buy Now: www.hsn.com Plagued with dry, dehydrated skin thatmakes you look older than your years? Let your complexion spend the night under the hydrating blanket of Ole Henriksen’s Pure Perfection Night Creme. Infused… Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. View hsn.com to view the current selling price. HSN Item #373716
Buy Skincare Online from Ole Henriksen
A post from: Makeup Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment