Monday, 10 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Skincare Online - Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

31Q1aFdLmEL. SL160 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

  • Contains vitamin-rich avocado oil, nourishing grape seed oil and hydrating sodium hyaluronate
  • Provides essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, minerals and protective properties
  • Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
  • Provides a silky-smooth base for makeup

Fresh Start Eye Creme feels rich and luxurious from the moment it touches the skin. The innovative formula allows you to smile and laugh all day, while it maintains the resilience of the eye area.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates

buynow big ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

List Price: $ 38.00

Price: $ 38.00

Customer Reviews


6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz
Wonderful Creme, January 1, 2009

I received free samples of this product and just for kicks and giggles decided to give it a try. My eyes were swollen, irritated and had big dark circles due to fatigue. I dabbed a little bit all around the eye area at night after removing my makeup and washing my face. I’m not sure if this was a coincidence, but the very next day the circles were noticeably lighter, the swelling had decreased and the irritation was considerably less. I used up the samples and my eyes feel and look so much better so I decided to invest in a whole jar. If this jar is responsible for clearing up my eyes like they did in such a short period of time, it is worth every penny. I hope it works for everyone else like it did for me.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz
btn no sec md. V192249949 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

 See the customer review…

 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Creme SPF 15 1.7 oz

31Gu7kGYGHL. SL160 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

  • Reduces inflammation while calming and soothing
  • Attracts and binds moisture to the skin
  • Supplies essential fatty acids, vitamins and anti-oxidants
  • Lightweight formula melts into the skin for a comfortable, silky finish
  • Protects the skin from environmental aggressors, sun damage and free radicals

What it is:A daily moisturizer that shields skin against UV rays and environmental aggressors.What it is formulated to do:Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Creme SPF 15 protects and hydrates the complexion for healthy, radiant results. The expert complex is designed to disperse an ideal dose of moisture sans residue.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- PhthalatesWhat else you need to know:This formula suits normal, combination, and sensitive skin.

buynow big ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

List Price: $ 35.00

Price: $ 25.00

Customer Reviews


stars 4 0. V192240704 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz
Good product icon smile ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz , September 9, 2011
This review is from: Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Creme SPF 15 1.7 oz (Misc.)

I liked this product. I was breaking out before I used the creme and the chamomile really calmed my skin. It gives a dewy glow but it didn’t absorb shine at all and it was a bit too oily – I would become shiny frequently even with blotters and powder. Good for combination skin I think, probably not for oily skin. That said it is light, has a soothing herbal scent and is hydrating.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz
btn no sec md. V192249949 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz


stars 4 0. V192240704 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz
Works well, June 3, 2011
This review is from: Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Creme SPF 15 1.7 oz (Misc.)

I have combination skin, oily T-Zone. I wanted a day creme with SPF that was made with natural ingredients, lightweight not to clog my pores since I am prone to blemishes, and was not greasy. This is it! I like the way it sits on my skin under my foundation. I bought mine at Sephora, but Amazon’s prices are better.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz
btn no sec md. V192249949 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ol e Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz


stars 5 0. V192240867 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz
Great Product (for my skin)!!, December 20, 2010
This review is from: Ole Henriksen Herbal Day Creme SPF 15 1.7 oz (Misc.)

As with any beauty product, not all things work for everyone. This Ole Henricksen Herbal Day Creme works wonders on my skin. I used to have zits and excessive dryness and excessive amounts of oil. I have combination skin and this creme has been a miracle for me. But, it may not work for you. I am just very happy and had to share my findings.

I used the sample I got from Sephora before buying the larger size. This larger container will last me the 18 months that the product lasts, easy.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz
btn no sec md. V192249949 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

 See all 4 customer reviews…

1)){d(g.join(""));g=[f]}}return b}};

 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

Bath & Body Works Victoria's Secret Ole Henriksen lotion 18 item NEW lot Z 68
250904733116 0 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 ozUS $39.99 (1 Bid)
End Date: Tuesday Oct-11-2011 15:13:06 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list
Bath & Body Works Vic toria's Secret Ole Henriksen PINK 18 item NEW lot Z 69
270828536349 0 ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 ozUS $39.99 (1 Bid)
End Date: Tuesday Oct-11-2011 15:24:02 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

default ole henriksen Buy Skincare Online Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Creme 1 oz

For More Info or to Buy Now: www.hsn.com Ole Henriksen’s Fresh Start Eye Creme feels rich annd luxurious from the moment it touches your skin. Moisture-nourishing and moisture-protective, this sensational creme pampers your skin while… Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. View hsn.com to view the current selling price. HSN Item #497338

For More Info or to Buy Now: www.hsn.com Build up your secret arsenal of facial beauty treatments with the Ole Henriksen Ole’s 6 Secrets To Fabulous Skin Set. A complete skincare regimen,each botanically-based product embraces your… Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. View hsn.com to view the current selling price. HSN Item #413929
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Buy Skincare Online from Ole Henriksen

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment