john masters organics Jojoba & Ginseng Exfoliating Face Cleanser 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- spherical structure of jojoba beads allows exfoliating without risk of scratching skin
- stimulates blood circulation. restores vibrancy
- use for gentle exfoliation on face and neck
- use daily for thicker skin, weekly for more sensitive, thin skin
- 4 fl oz / 118 ml
John Masters Organics is committed to using the finest, most therapeutic organic ingredients on earth.
My Jojoba & Ginseng Exfoliating Face Cleanser combines plant phospholipids, herbal extracts and plant & essential oils to reoxygenate and nourish the skin as it gently cleanses.
The spherical structure of the jojoba beads gently exfoliates without scratching the skin. The essential oil blend stimulates circulation and restores vibrancy.
Use daily as a stimulating, yet gentle, cleanser for thicker skin. Use weekly for more sensitive, thin skin.
*Certified Organic
Cruelty free. Bio-degradable.
List Price: $ 25.00
Price: $ 28.00
› Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com
Thank you for checking my video! Please subscribe! Being asked to do a video for my make up and hair by Suyon1004 and others, I am sharing my transformation exposing how I do my make up and hair in the morning. I am not a make up artist nor cosmetician, but my mother is a certified cosmetician and facial esthetician selling IVY Cosmetics which is really good for your skin, and she shares some of her knowledge about skin care (thanks to her, my skin condition improved a lot after I started using the IVY cosmetics once returning Japan 3 years ago! This is why I have mixture of Mac, Ivy and Shiseido products. All my facial and cleansing products are IVY, but for eye shadow and lips, I like to cheat and use Mac and Shiseido too). I am Japanese, but started wearing make ups while I wa s in N. America, so my way of applying make up is mixture of methods for Asian as well as Caucasians (I think), so Asian ladies living in N. America may find my video interesting. Any products that I use during the video especially IVY products not sold overseas, I can help you get them. Please send me private message. I enjoy the art of make up, and will be happy if any of you find this video interesting! Please do not forget to subscribe to see upcoming videos too! ***Cosmetics*** IVY Cosmetics: www.ivy.co.jp MAC Cosmetics: www.maccosmetics.com Shiseido MaQuillAGE www.shiseido.co.jp ***Hair Products*** Aveda: www.aveda.com John Masters Organic http ***Music*** Ezel Podcast June ’10 Second Hour …
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Buy Skincare Online from John Masters
Incoming search terms:
- josie maran
- reviews josie maran argan oil serum foundation
No comments:
Post a Comment