Thursday, 13 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks

Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks

11AOENoOP3L. SL160 shampoo Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks

Uses: Skin cleanser etc… Therapeutic Use: Skin cleanser

buynow big shampoo Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks

List Price: $ 2.06

Price: $ 2.06

Customer Reviews


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 4 0. V192240704 shampoo Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks
Emu Soap, June 11, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks (Misc.)

I have rosacia and was told that emu soap, oil and shampoos/conditioner were the ticket. I have only used this product about a week and it is still too soon to know. I do not itch and have been using less of the medicated lotions that were prescribed by the doctor. I think that it is definitely worth the try. The service was almost as good as promised.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 shampoo Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks
btn no sec md. V192249949 shampoo Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: S oapWorks

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 shampoo Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks

 See the customer review…

1)){d(g.join(""));g=[f]}}return b}};

 shampoo Emu Oil Soap Bar (110g) Brand: SoapWorks

Related The Soap Works Shampoo Products

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment