Sea Buckthorn Leave-in Curl Activator – 4 oz. – Liquid
- Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat
Spray-on conditioner adds body and softness and brings curls back to life with burdock and egg oils. Use after your regular conditioner and in-between shampoos to redefine curls and protect hair from blow dryer damage. (Not a vegan product.) INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Essential Fatty Acid Base, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Aloe Vera, Natural Grain Alcohol, Egg Protein Oil, Burdock Oil, Oat Protein, Vitamin F, White Camellia Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Sunflower Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Aubrey’s Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E), Camomile Oil.
List Price: $ 10.93
Price: $ 8.00
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Amazing!, July 19, 2007 This review is from: Sea Buckthorn Leave-in Curl Activator – 4 oz. – Liquid (Health and Beauty) This is by far my favorite hair product. I have corse wavy hair, and it is extremely frizy when I don’t use any hair product. Other hair products leave my hair crunchy, which I don’t like. This product leavs my hair soft, curly, and friz free! 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful: Great Curl Refresher for Kinky/Curly Hair, September 8, 2009 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Sea Buckthorn Leave-in Curl Activator – 4 oz. – Liquid (Health and Beauty) I didn’t expect this to really activate, revive, or refreshen my kinky/curls but it did all those things and gave my hair the needed moisture (no greasiness). My only disappointment is the cost for such little product. It only last about 3 weeks and I used it every other day (and I’m not heavy handed). However, I will purchase again for the colder months. The smell is just ok. It smells herbal. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Not appropriate for loose curls or wavy hair; smells like eggs, October 8, 2009 By L.L. (USA) – See all my reviews This review is from: Sea Buckthorn Leave-in Curl Activator – 4 oz. – Liquid (Health and Beauty) I have very wavy hair/loose spiral curls in my hair and I am always on the lookout for products that don’t weigh down my hair but at the same time define the curls a bit better. Therefore I had high hopes for this curl activator spray. I was to be disappointed, however. I found that it just sat on top of the hair and left it far too greasy. I also detested the smell – to me it smelled like rotten eggs. Not surprising, given that one of the ingredients happens to be Egg Protein Oil. Perhaps the product would be better suited to more coarse and dry hair types (or hair that is protein-starved), but I do not recommend this product for persons of my hair type – very wavy to loose curls with hair that is medium in thickness, and not really too dry. What bothered me more than the oiliness of the product – I could have just used less – was the smell which kept me even from reusing the bottle. |
| US $9.95 End Date: Saturday Oct-08-2011 15:19:18 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $9.95 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $1.99 (0 Bid) End Date: Sunday Oct-09-2011 12:48:15 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $6.99 Bid now | Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment