Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: UV Natural - Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.)

UV Natural – Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.)

41NyidYSE7L. SL160 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige

  • Ranked among the top 10 Safest and Most Effective Sunscreens by the Environmental Working Group
  • Water resistant for 3 hours
  • SPF 30 Broad Spectrum sun protection

UVNatural Sport Sunscreen

Actively use UV Natural “all year round”

? SPF 30+ Broad Spectrum
? 3 Hours water resistant

For the serious players, UV Natural’s formula will protect the skin from the harmful affects of the sun. This unique formula has the natural aroma of a blend of Australian Sandalwood, Patchouli and Lavender. Warm and subtle, with attributes to strengthen the connective tissue and help water retention in the skin. Also features ingredients known as antioxidants that can aid in the prevention of skin cancers and premature aging.

UV Natural Sunscreen is ranked in the top 10 Safest and Most Effective Sunscreens by the Environmental Working Group (- Read the full article at http:///special/sunscreens)

Ingredients:Zinc oxide 24.8%, Vitis vinifera (grapeseed oil), Caprilic / capric triglycerides, Silica, Zinc stearate, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Camellila oleifera leaf extract (Green Tea), Vitis vinifera (Grape seed extract), Tocopherol, Iron Oxides, Lavendula angustofolia (Lavender), Fusanus spicatus wood oil (Australian Sandalwood), and Pogostemon cablin oil (Patchouli Oil).

Size: 4.4 oz.

buynow big mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige

List Price: $ 29.95

Price: $ 29.95

Customer Reviews


7 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
stars 4 0. V192240704 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige
Safe, effective sunscreen – must be used sparingly, March 19, 2008
By 
Albino Rhino (Ithaca, NY USA) – See all my reviews

This review is from: UV Natural – Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.) (Health and Beauty)

I have had good luck with this sunscreen. This product claims to cover a broader UV spectrum than most sunscreens. I have fair skin, and used this product in Florida this past spring and did not get burned.

As the other review stated, this is a thick sunscreen, and it starts off feeling greasy. The trick is that very little of the product is needed to be effective. Before rubbing onto the skin, this sunscreen must first be warmed and softened by spreading it between your fingers on both hands. If this isn’t done, the product spreads very poorly, and you will go through a lot of it very quickly. As the manufacturer states, only the thinest layer of sunscreen is needed to block UV rays. It’s thickness also keeps it from washing away from sweat or swimming. It has a consistency similar to hair styling mud; I did not find it unpleasant or overly greasy. I have actually used it as hair styling mud, which works quite well.

Although I did not suffer any breakouts (and I’m prone to them) I could see that happening with some people. The company claims the product does not cause breakouts, but if you have problems you may wish to use a separate product on your face or other sensitive areas.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige
btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online La ura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige
Best SUNBLOCK available, June 30, 2008
By 

This review is from: UV Natural – Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.) (Health and Beauty)

I have had melasma (cholsma) for years. If you do not know what that is, it is basically hyperpigmented skin. As soon as the sun hits my face, the hyperpigmentation darkens horribly. Although only a cosmetic problem, having dark patches on the face is embarrassing.

I have tried every sunscreen known to man and this is the ONLY sunblock that has not worsened my melasma. I will always have it but I know it will not get worse. I have longed to be in the sun again, and now I can thanks to this sunscreen.

I would recommend this to anyone but anyone suffering from melasma there is not a better choice out there for you.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige
btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online La ura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
stars 4 0. V192240704 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige
The best natural sunscreen I have used so far, November 4, 2009
This review is from: UV Natural – Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 (4.4 oz.) (Health and Beauty)

There are a lot of positives to this product. To give you some background, I have used this product for over two years on a weekly basis in Florida. I am fair skinned, and I am typically outside for several hours on Saturday and/or Sunday playing soccer.

As others have mentioned, this sunscreen has a very thick consistency and should be applied sparingly. Make sure you allow at least 15 minutes for it to set in before going into direct sunlight. I found that reapplying every two hours when sweating a lot kept me from getting burnt, although it doesn’t absorb well when I’m wet. Just towel off before re-applying.

The single 4.4 oz bottle lasted for about two years, so the price is not unreasonable when you consider the quality and how long a bottle will last. The only real negative is the strong smell of patchouli that the sunscreen gives off, but some people may like it.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige
btn no sec md. V192249949 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online La ura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige

 See all 6 customer reviews…

 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural Beige

Tonymoly Mineral Skin Fit UV Snow Pact SPF30 #2 Natural
320581969354 0 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural BeigeUS $26.95
End Date: Thursday Oct-20-2011 22:41:24 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $26.95
Buy it now | Add to watch l ist
UV Natural Lip Sun Screen SPF30 .17 oz
250898198741 0 mineral makeup Buy Mineral Makeup Online Laura Mercier Mineral Flawless Face Kit ($150 Value) Natural BeigeUS $8.99
End Date: Sunday Oct-23-2011 10:38:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $8.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list

More UV Natural SPF 30 Products

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment