Thursday, 18 August 2011

Makeup Magazine: Aubrey Organics Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Conditioner 11 fl oz (325 ml) Reviews

Aubrey Organics Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Conditioner 11 fl oz (325 ml)

11Wr3vUZMAL. SL160 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz

  • Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat

100% Natural Since 1967
Lightly Conditions & Smoothes for bouncy and brilliant shine
No Parabens or Petrochemicals
Your day in the sun. This lightweight, lightly fragrant, volumizing conditioner adds body and manageability to your hair without weighing it down. Thickening B vitamins add volume, while golden Roman camomile enhances your hair’s natural highlights, and soothing herbal extracts condition and add shine.
Camomile Oil ~ Hair & scalp tonic; enhances natural highlights
B vitamins ~ Add volume & manageability
No animal testing
Biodegradable

buynow big conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz

List Price: $ 10.93

Price: $ 7.90

Customer Reviews


4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz
A personal favorite., January 3, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

This volumizing conditioner is my personal favorite of the Aubrey line. The Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner seems to be more easily found in the stores. But I prefer this one as with thin hair I like to have volume. The ingredients are all natural and the results effective.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz
btn no sec md. V192249949 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
stars 5 0. V192240867 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz
Loving it!!!, July 20, 2010
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Aubrey Organics Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Conditioner 11 fl oz (325 ml) (Misc.)

I am trying to get in the habit of using natural & organic products in my life. And when it comes to beauty products…thank god for Aubrey! My long hair tends to get tangled after shampooing. So I always have to condition my hair. Most conditioners weighed my hair down or left hair feeling oily & usually took forever to dry. After using this product, loved how it got really easy to comb through my hair. And it also got easy to dry my hair leaving it shiny with volume.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz
btn no sec md. V192249949 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz


stars 1 0. V192241078 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz
worst conditioner ever, June 11, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Aubrey Organics Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Conditioner 11 fl oz (325 ml) (Misc.)

I am extremely disappointed with this product. Not only it did not do what is supposed to do or what they claim can do, but even made my hair worse, I couldn’t even comb my hair after washing it. I had to go back in the shower and use my old conditioner to be able to detangle my hair. Actually as I was using this conditioner I could feel that my hair was not getting any softer, on the contrary. When rinsing my hair I felt dry and almost like unwashed wet hair, terrible, I knew it’s not going to be good. Bottom line, big disappointment, I could almost say it’s all a lie about this product, and I would not recommended to anyone. I am going to return it and never use this brand again.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes se c md. V192249951 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz
btn no sec md. V192249949 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz

 See all 3 customer reviews…

 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz

AUBREY ORGANICS GPB PROTEIN CONDITIONER 11oz
160582544381 0 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11ozUS $9.49
End Date: Wednesday Aug-31-2011 0:43:20 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $9.49
Buy it now | Add to watch list
Aubrey Organics Conditioner Honeysuckle Rose -- 11 fl o
130530042821 0 conditioner Miss Treated Conditioner 11ozUS $9.99
End Date: Sunday Sep-04-2011 1:19:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $9.99
Buy it now | Add to watch list

Find More Aubrey Organics Conditioner Products

No comments:

Post a Comment