Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz
- 11 Ounces Liquid
Organic Hair Care at its best. Kiss My Face Miss Treated Conditioner works with our Miss Treated Shampoo to enhance dry/damaged, overstressed hair. The organic botanicals and pure essential oils moisturize and nourish hair. The scent-uous Aromatherapeutic (TM) essential oil blend will leave you uplifted and exhilarated. As always, our products contain no animal ingredients, artificial colors, or unnecessary chemicals and were not tested on animals.
List Price: $ 7.95
Price: $ 4.37
| The best I’ve found, March 26, 2009 This review is from: Miss Treated Conditioner 11oz (Misc.) I’ve loved this conditioner and its accompanying shampoo for years. I’ve had my hair every color of the rainbow (and a few colors that aren’t in the rainbow) and have bleached the bejeezus out of it. Miss Treated has always treated me right. The shampoo gets your hair clean without making it feel like straw, and the conditioner makes it soft without leaving a filmy buildup. And it smells fantastic (I don’t like flowery or perfumey stuff). The fact that it’s a natural product is just a big plus. I wouldn’t use it if it didn’t work. |
Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo, Value Size, 32-Ounce
- Wheat Protein helps lock in moisture & smooths the hair shaft
- Nettle stimulates hair growth & improves the condition of the scalp
- Sage promotes hair growth
Whenever shampoo gently & thoroughly cleanses your hair without stripping or drying & soothes your scalp with pure essential oils & organic herbs. Especially great for the very sensitive shampooer. It’s as effective as it is good for your hair, leaving your locks luminous. The unique, natural aromas will leave you exhilarated. Now in a larger Economically Friendly size.
List Price: $ 17.99
Price: $ 10.79
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo, April 29, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Kiss My Face Whenever Shampoo, Value Size, 32-Ounce (Misc.) I love this shampoo. It is one of the best shampoos I’ve ever used for oily hair. It cleans and clarifies really well — a little goes a long way which is super for my long hair. The best thing about this purchase is that it comes in bulk. Buying individual bottles was too expensive to keep purchasing regularly- this way I’ve got 4 bottles in 1 and don’t have to worry about reordering for awhile! Definitely recommended. |
| US $12.19 End Date: Monday Aug-29-2011 21:19:42 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $12.19 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $8.95 End Date: Saturday Sep-03-2011 4:03:19 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $8.95 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment