Juice Organics SPF 30 Light Tint Moisturizer – 1.7 oz.
- Provides high protection against sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Lightly tinted
- Chemical free sun protection
- Replenishes and protects
Healthy beauty. Mineral SPF 30 sunscreen. Lightly tinted. Replenishes and protects. Made with certified organic ingredients. Patent pending organic juice base. Juice Organics Wisdom No. 3: Your skin absorbs what you put on it. Nourish your skin with safe, healthy, organic ingredients. You’ll love the way your skin looks and feels. This mineral-tinted daily moisturizer combines sun protection with certified organic white grape and pomegranate juices, vitamin antioxidants and essential nutrients to replenish and protect for maximum anti-aging benefits. Juice Organics’ patent pending base expertly blends certified organic juice concentrates to deliver powerful antioxidants, age-defying hydroxy acids, essential vitamins and nutrients. Juice Organics’ certified organic ingredients meet the strict guidelines of the USDA National Organic Program. No animal testing. 100% Vegetarian ingredients. Made in USA.
List Price: $ 14.99
Price: $ 11.88
| too much shine, June 2, 2011 By Leelala (Tennessee USA) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Juice Organics SPF 30 Light Tint Moisturizer - 1.7 oz. (Health and Beauty) This product is too shiny and heavy on the face. Would not buy again. Have decided to use the SPF cream that I prefer, and just add mineral foundation to it when I want a tint. Not right for me, April 20, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Juice Organics SPF 30 Light Tint Moisturizer - 1.7 oz. (Health and Beauty) I really really wanted to like this product but after trying it for a couple of days I decided to return it. It is a tinted moisturizer and I have fair skin so of course I hoped it would give me a little color. Well it did the opposite. It made me look like a ghost. This may work for you if you have EXTREMELY light skin so maybe I just got the wrong shade. My skin is usually the fairest or the next one up when purchasing make up. Other than that the product felt okay on. It did have the SPF greasiness to it though. Greasy, June 18, 2010 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Juice Organics SPF 30 Light Tint Moisturizer - 1.7 oz. (Health and Beauty) I really wanted to love this product, but I just don’t like it. It leaves my face all shiny and greasy looking, and makes my pores look enormous. It has a nice smell, and the tint looks natural, but I prefer a more matte finish to my skin. Bummer, because this stuff was a little pricey for me. |
Juice Beauty by Juice Beauty Green Apple Body Peel–/4OZ
- Green Apple Body Peel–/4OZ
- Gender: WOMEN
Green Apple Body Peel–/4OZ
List Price: $ 49.00
Price: $ 12.99
› Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com
| US $38.59 End Date: Saturday Aug-27-2011 6:32:24 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $38.59 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $45.91 End Date: Saturday Aug-27-2011 6:32:27 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $45.91 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment