Jane Iredale Sample Kit – Medium/Dark
A good-for-the-skin sample kit for medium/dark complexions.
List Price: $ 46.20
Price: $ 24.00
Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.
› Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com
| US $10.00 (0 Bid) End Date: Saturday Oct-15-2011 14:30:43 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $15.00 Bid now | Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $20.00 (0 Bid) End Date: Saturday Oct-15-2011 14:30:43 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $25.00 Bid now | Buy it now | Add to watch list |
I was recently sponsored by a local distributor of Jane Iredale to do a review on their products and what better way than to do a video! Hope over to my blog for more: jodulu.blogspot.com Products from Jane Iredale: janeiredale.com Music by Samantha James- Rain: www.youtube.com
I really like my new Jane Iredale compact. Yes, it’s expensive, but I got this in early May and I have barely made a dent. The lipgloss really stays on.
Buy Makeup Online from Jane Iredale
A post from: Makeup Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment