Thursday, 13 October 2011

Make Up Magazine: Buy Skincare Online - Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2)

Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2)

41l4tEAn9yL. SL160 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)

  • Brightening Cleanser
  • Patent Pending Organic Juice Base
  • Brightening Glycolic Acid
  • Evens Skin Tone & Texture
  • Deep CLeansing

Healthy beauty. Patent pending organic juice base. Made with certified organic ingredients. Brightening glycolic acid. Evens skin tone & texture. Deep cleansing. Juice Organics Wisdom No. 1: Squeaky clean may be good for windows, but not for your face. Th

buynow big juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)

List Price: $ 19.98

Price: $ 17.04

Customer Reviews


stars 5 0. V192240867 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)
the best cleanser I’ve tried, May 23, 2010
By 

This review is from: Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

I got this from target as part of a try me kit. I have very dry skin and most of the cleanser seemed to dry out my skin and also stung my eyes (even if I keep it as far away as possible from my eyes). But this cleanser is so mild yet so potent. It washed my makeups away easily. To try it I’ve even put it around my eyes to remove eye makeup and it worked perfectly fine without much of irritation (better than my eye makeup remover). It didn’t dry out my skin. My only complaint would be, I can no longer find it in Target or any store near by. So I have to order it online.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)
btn no sec md. V192249949 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Jui ce Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)


stars 5 0. V192240867 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)
Pleased with this cleanser, January 27, 2010
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)

I am very pleased with Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser. I have combination skin and this cleanser is effective, yet it doesn’t make my skin dry. The pump on the bottle is handy for the shower. I use the cleanser along with the Juice Organics Brightening Moisturizer, 1.7-Ounces(morning) and the Juice Organics Daily Nourishing Moisturizer, 2-Ounces(night). Glad the cleanser came in a 2-pack- I keep one by the vanity and one in the shower.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? btn yes sec md. V192249951 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)
btn no sec md. V192249949 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Jui ce Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)

Share your thoughts with other customers:
btn create own review md. V192249922 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)

 See both customer reviews…

 juice beauty Buy Skincare Online Juice Organics Brightening Cleanser, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)

See what it’s like backstage with Juice Beauty while they launch their new Organic Makeup at Aspen Fashion Week!
Video Rating: 0 / 5

More Juice Beauty Products

Buy Skincare Online from Juice Beauty

A post from: Makeup Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment