Friday, 16 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Alice in Wonderland Make up Tutorial Caterpillar

So we’re going a little Bollywood with this look. Lots of shimmery color and contrast. Rate, comment, enjoy! What I’m using: UD Polyester Bride Cargo Plant Love Thyme UD Mildew UD Oil Slick 24/7 Eyepencil Zero Big Fatty Mascara Black What I’m listening to: Today it’s actually a couple of videos Kahe ched ched mohe www.youtube.com The first song is this video Dola Re Dola www.youtube.com Go watch them! They’re wonderful!!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Z Palatte Review You can buy it on Amazon.com, Beauty.com, or zpalette.com I bought it on Beauty.com. Before you buy it look for discounts on retailmenot.com or some other coupon site. Beauty.com often offers coupons for extras or discounts! I am not affiliated with any of these companies. I paid for tall of the items in the video. Thank you for watching!

PlantLove™ – a complete line of eco-fabulous makeup, is as beautiful as it is progressive. 100% natural and packed with organic ingredients, PlantLove is as green as it gets! Add to that revolutionary and award-winning packaging made entirely out of corn (yes, corn!) as well as the Ecocert endorsement, and you can be assured that PlantLove is environmentally responsible in product, packaging, and process.

All PlantLove products are made without:
Parabens
Synthetic fragrances
Synthetic dyes
Petro-chemicals
Phthalates

Buy Plantlove from Cargo Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment