Aubrey Organics – J.A.Y. Desert Herb Shampoo, 16 fl oz liquid
- Does Not Contain: 100% natural ingredients. No sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens or petrochemicals.
Conditioning shampoo hydrates and revitalizes the hair and seals moisture in with desert herbals jojoba, aloe and yucca root. Your answer to dry, brittle or salon-damaged hair! INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil Soap, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Jojoba Oil, Deionized Water, Yucca Root Extract, Essential Oil Blend (Oils of Cedar, Grapefruit, Rose-Geranium, Rosewood, Lavender, Rose, Lilac, and Violet), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Aubrey’s Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Balsam Oil, Allantoin.
List Price: $ 15.48
Price: $ 12.06
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Good Protein Shampoo, February 18, 2011 By This review is from: Aubrey Organics – J.A.Y. Desert Herb Shampoo, 16 fl oz liquid (Misc.) I bought this shampoo because the sulfate-free shampoo that I was using made my hair feel brittle. This is the first oil-soap based shampoo I’ve used. I like how this shampoo has protein in it and doesn’t dry out my hair (like the other sulfate-free shampoo I was using). I just learned about protective washing and I tried it with this shampoo; the results were wonderful. I recommend following with a deep conditioner because any protein enriched hair product will make hair strands feel stiffer. I’ve only used this shampoo for a little over a month now and I’m still adjusting to the texture/feel of the oil-based soap on my hair while shampooing. So, I gave it four stars instead of five. But, I have suggested this product to friends and family members and definitely plan to buy more when I run out of it. 0 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Mixed feelings, May 28, 2005 By ARA (Nashville, TN) – See all my reviews I gave this only 4 stars because although it is an excellent shampoo, I feel as though most of the less expensive Aubrey alternatives are just as good. Perhaps if you have extremely dry & damaged hair, this one may be the best choice for you. I’ve been using Aubrey Organics for over a year now, and my hair is in really good shape. . .so, it’s not worth the extra money for me when I get such great results with his other shampoos. |
| US $7.66 End Date: Tuesday Sep-20-2011 19:20:17 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $7.66 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $10.48 End Date: Friday Sep-23-2011 11:41:10 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $10.48 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Find More Aubrey Organics Shampoo Products
No comments:
Post a Comment