Sunday, 4 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Aubrey Organics - Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, 11 fl oz liquid Reviews

Aubrey Organics – Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, 11 fl oz liquid

0895c Aubrey Organics Conditioner 210R0965ZCL. SL160 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea

  • Does Not Contain: Parabens or Petrochemicals

For All Hair Types Keep your true color shining through. Enhance your hair’s natural beauty with this vitamin-rich moisturizing conditioner that fortifies hair fiber, rehydrates and detangles. Potent herbal oils help protect natural and color-treated hair from dryness and fading for vibrant, touchably soft hair and increased shine. Safe for color-treated hair. FEATURES BENEFITS Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Oil & Wheat Germ Oil   Deep condition, nourish & protect   Organic Aloe   Replenishes moisture   Amino Acid Complex & Horsetail Extract   Balance & fortify hair & scalp   INGREDIENTS: Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base, Coltsfoot Extract, Horsetail Extract, Organic Rosa Mosqueta® Rose Hip Seed Oil, St. John’s Wort Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Amino Acid Complex (Cysteine, Methionine), Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Balsam Oil; Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile and Yarrow; Organic Rosemary Oil, Organi

buynow big conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea

List Price: $ 19.48

Price: $ 14.15

Customer Reviews


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
e5878 Aubrey Organics Conditioner stars 5 0. V192240867 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea
excellent conditioner, excellent smell, October 23, 2007
By 
ari e (New York, NY United States) – See all my reviews

This review is from: Aubrey Organics – Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, 11 fl oz liquid (Misc.)

This conditioner detangles better than any i’ve ever used. It leaves hair soft, but of course it’s no substitute for a leave-in conditioner or hair serum (depending on your hair, obviously). The scent is second to none, which makes me wish i really didn’t have to use any other hair products. The big drawback, of course, is that it’s outrageously expensive, but dammit, i pay.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? e5878 Aubrey Organics Conditioner btn yes sec md. V192249951 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea
95371 Aubrey Organics Conditioner btn no sec md. V19224 9949 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
e5878 Aubrey Organics Conditioner stars 5 0. V192240867 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea
A wonderful conditioner., December 19, 2004
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Aubrey Organics – Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, 11 fl oz liquid (Misc.)

I really like that this conditioner is all natural. No harsh chemicals or ingredients. My hair feels terrific! And I love the smell. I would highly recommend this conditioner.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? e5878 Aubrey Organics Conditioner btn yes sec md. V192249951 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea
95371 Aubrey Organics Conditioner btn no sec md. V192 249949 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
355f5 Aubrey Organics Conditioner stars 2 0. V192240756 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea
Fragrance Triggers Migraines, February 24, 2011
By 
JBC “Jen” (CA, United States) – See all my reviews

This review is from: Aubrey Organics – Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner, 11 fl oz liquid (Misc.)

This is a lusciously thick and creamy conditioner. Very moisturizing. Detangles as well as a cone conditioner. Great texture, and feels amazing.

The scent…I am trying to decide on the scent. I liked the scent when I sniffed the bottle in the store. When I squirted it out on my hand in the shower, I did not like the scent…it smelled bad to me. But as it sat in my hair while I finished the rest of my shower routine before rinsing it out, the scent seemed to improve, but it was very strong. Later as I sat air-drying my hair, the scent was still good, but completely over-powering, and gave me a head-ache. Several hours later, my hair is dry and the scent has faded some-what…but it is still very noticeable.

Now, I have a sensitive nose, and am prone to getting headaches as a reaction to fragrances and perfumes. I was not expecting to have that reaction to a product that doesn’t have any added fragrances, but there ya go.

On the plus side, I have sensitive skin prone to break-outs as a reaction to hair products, and my skin is doing fine with this conditioner.

I do think that this conditioner might be a bit too heavy for my hair. Maybe I used too much, as a previous commenter cautions. I have normal thickness hair, 2b/c, waist-length. But with the scent giving me a head-ache, I wouldn’t be able to use this as a daily conditioner anyway. I’ll keep it around for deep conditioning though, it is the best I have found for that purpose!

Update: Well I finally gave this conditioner a second try today, and I just can’t handle this conditioner at all, not even occasionally as a deep conditioner. And the smell just doesn’t rinse out. I used way less than I did the first go around, I made sure to rinse really well and really long with the highest-pressure setting on the showerhead, and the stink is still just as strong as it was the last time. I have a migraine already not even an hour out of the shower, and will have to go shampoo my hair again to try and get this stink out. Last time it took two or three shampoos to finally get the stink out. This is ridiculous. Very disappointed in this product.

If you are susceptible to fragrance-triggered head-aches or migraines, stay very far away from this conditioner.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? e5878 Aubrey Organics Conditioner btn yes sec md. V192249951 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea
95371 Aubrey Organics Conditioner btn no sec md. V192 249949 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea

Share your thoughts with other customers:
f39b8 Aubrey Organics Conditioner btn create own review md. V192249922 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea

 See all 7 customer reviews…

 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 ea

Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner by Aubrey Organics - 11 oz
180715994048 0 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 eaUS $8.42
End Date: Sunday Sep-25-2011 21:37:39 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $8.42
Buy it now | Add to watch list
White Camellia Conditioner by Aubrey Organics - 11 oz .
180717204815 0 conditioner Dr.Hauschka Skin Care Rhythmic Night Conditioner 30 eaUS $8.42
End Date: Wednesday Sep-28-2011 14:50:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $8.42
Buy it now | Add to watch list

No comments:

Post a Comment