Aubrey Organics – Camomile Luxurious Herbal Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid
- Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parabens or Petrochemicals
Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Shampoo For Normal Hair Your day in the sun. Step out of the shadows and give your hair a lift with this lightly fragrant volumizing shampoo. Luxurious golden camomile formula builds body and brings out natural highlights as it cleanses for fullness, bounce and radiant shine. For best results, alternate with Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo. FEATURES: BENEFITS:
List Price: $ 10.98
Price: $ 7.57
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Love it–I’ve used this shampoo for 20 years, September 18, 2010 By RR in DC “RR” (Washington, DC) – See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Aubrey Organics – Camomile Luxurious Herbal Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid (Misc.) I was so glad to get a case of this shampoo on Amazon when my local store (Whole Foods and Yes! Organics) temporarily stopped carrying it. I doesn’t contain that industrial strength floor cleaner, sodium laureth sulfate that is so overkill in other “health”, and cosmetic products. Excellent!, September 1, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Aubrey Organics – Camomile Luxurious Herbal Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid (Misc.) I am extremly happy with the product. I recieved an open product and they were so kind and quickly sent another shampoo as a replacement. Thank u so much! very fast service 2 of 4 people found the following review helpful: Ok, March 1, 2005 By SV (USA) – See all my reviews This review is from: Aubrey Organics – Camomile Luxurious Herbal Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid (Misc.) This is a shampoo for normal hair. My hair tends towards dry, and I found this shampoo a bit more drying than other shampoos I’ve used. It doesn’t lather much, which takes a bit of getting used to, and my hair does come out clean. Basically I chose this product as the company claims to use all natural ingredients (and organic ingredients where they can). It was the only one at the health food store that didn’t contain carcinogenic compounds in the ingredient list as far as I could tell (at least they were according to my research, it’s possible I could be misinformed, I’m no scientist). And, most importantly, it contains camomile which is supposed to highlight my hair (which also happens to be thin – hence the volumnizing). However, I didn’t like the honeysuckle rose conditioner, it stinks. |
| US $8.07 End Date: Sunday Sep-25-2011 21:23:49 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $8.07 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $8.07 End Date: Sunday Sep-25-2011 22:07:39 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $8.07 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Find More Aubrey Organics Shampoo Products
No comments:
Post a Comment