Aubrey Organics – Primrose & Lavender Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid
- Does Not Contain: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parabens or Petrochemicals
For Sensitive Scalp Sensitive scalp got you irritated? Calm things down with this gentle shampoo that soothes and moisturizes your scalp with organic evening primrose oil and other beneficial herbals. Use it regularly to help maintain scalp health and leave hair shiny and manageable. FEATURES BENEFITS Organic Evening Primrose Oil High in essential fatty acids; soothes dry scalp Organic Lavender Oil & Balsam Scalp tonics; add a natural scent Soothing herbal extracts Condition hair & scalp; add volume & shine INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Coconut Oil-Corn Oil Soap, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (made from organic, non-GMO soybeans); Extracts of Fennel, Hops, Balm Mint, Mistletoe, Camomile and Yarrow; Carrageenan, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Balsam Oil, Aubrey’s Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E), Carrot Oil.
List Price: $ 9.98
Price: $ 7.57
| hair loss, August 21, 2011 This review is from: Aubrey Organics – Primrose & Lavender Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid (Misc.) I started using this product because I had eczema and wanted to eliminate harsh chemicals from my haircare products. As soon as I started using this product in combination with Aubrey GBP conditioner my hair started coming out in handfuls. It was both breaking off and coming out at the roots. Before using these products I had healthy hair that I was growing long, but after using them, my hair looks unhealthy, thin, frizzy and ruined. I have been wearing it up until I can make an appointment to cut it all off and start over. Does the job…, June 3, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Aubrey Organics – Primrose & Lavender Shampoo, 11 fl oz liquid (Misc.) I have been using this for a couple of months, and LOVE it. I was skeptical because it doesn’t really lather all that much, but if you take the time to massage it into your scalp, it does the job. I have chronically had dry, flakey scalp, and this exceeded my expectations. My hair isn’t oily, dry or flakey. Just clean. My hubbs loves the smell. Only complaint is the amount you get for the cost. It’s a trade off. It is very hard to find truly all natural shampoos out there! |
| US $7.99 End Date: Wednesday Oct-12-2011 10:08:21 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $7.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $9.99 End Date: Wednesday Oct-12-2011 12:04:19 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $9.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
No comments:
Post a Comment