Sunday, 4 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Badger SPF 15 Sunblock Lip Balm .15 oz (4.2 g) Reviews

Badger SPF 15 Sunblock Lip Balm .15 oz (4.2 g)

0e817 Badger SPF 30 41NpnsFrUlL. SL160 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews

  • Disclaimer: This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat

100% Natural
Water Resistant
Broad Spectrum
UVA-UVB Protection
Safe For Kids
Chemical Free Formula
Smells Great
Powerfully Pure
No Animal Testing
Healing Products – Healthy Business
Net Wt. .15 oz (4.2g)

buynow big rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews

List Price: $ 3.50

Price: $ 2.98

Customer Reviews


11 of 11 people found the following review helpful:
0e817 Badger SPF 30 stars 2 0. V192240756 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews
Nothing more than sunscreen for your lips, August 30, 2009
This review is from: Badger SPF 15 Sunblock Lip Balm .15 oz (4.2 g) (Misc.)

As far as I can tell, this is the same thing as the regular Badger sunscreen, except in stick form, so it comes with the same drawbacks – the same heavy gooey feel and thick white film. It also has the same smell, which I really enjoyed in the sunscreen, but is quite a different story when it’s on your lips and you have to taste it.

Given that it’s labeled as a ‘lip balm’, I expected it to be clear and moisturizing. I was hoping I could replace my chapstick with it. However, this product is quite different. I applied it when my lips felt a bit dry without thinking to look in the mirror, and when my boyfriend saw my face, he was in tears laughing… my lips were covered in a thick, bluish-white film. Moreover, they felt even more dry than before… I had basically slopped a bunch of sunscreen on top of my chapped lips. It wasn’t until afterwards that I read the part of the directions that states, ‘a little goes a long way’ – you really need to dot your lips gently with as little as humanly possible, and then rub it in, but even that doesn’t get rid of the drying feeling or the sunscreen-y taste.

In the end, this product left me wondering, ‘what is the point of buying a separate sunscreen for my lips, instead of just using the same one I’m using on the rest of my body?’ I am now using Badger sunscreen on my body and an SPF Moisturizer (Devita, which is wonderful and inexpensive!) on my face and lips, to great results.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 0e817 Badger SPF 30 btn yes sec md. V192249951 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews
0e817 Badger SPF 30 btn no sec md. V192249949 rms beauty Bu y Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
0e817 Badger SPF 30 stars 1 0. V192241078 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews
un-blendable white mess, February 19, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Badger SPF 15 Sunblock Lip Balm .15 oz (4.2 g) (Misc.)

I’m all for natural ingredients and prefer physical (as opposed to chemical) sunscreens-even though you have to be especially careful of blending in the white residues that they have. I bought this because Badger has a good reputation for their sunscreens, but was disappointed that regardless of how patiently I rubbed in or how thin a layer of product I put on my lips-It was a chalky white mess. Not wearable.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 0e817 Badger SPF 30 btn yes sec md. V192249951 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews
0e817 Badger SPF 30 btn no sec md. V192249949 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
0e817 Badger SPF 30 stars 2 0. V192240756 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews
Badger SPF 15 Sunblock Lip Balm, July 11, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Badger SPF 15 Sunblock Lip Balm .15 oz (4.2 g) (Misc.)

Sorry, I really wanted to like this stuff, but it’s to white & chalky. It would be good if I were just going to lay in the sun at the beach, but I use it to play golf & the guys are asking whay’s going on with my lips. For the beach I would have rated it higher. It goes on smooth and it does stay on.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 0e817 Badger SPF 30 btn yes sec md. V192249951 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews
0e817 Badger SPF 30 btn no sec md. V192249949 rms beauty Bu y Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews

Share your thoughts with other customers:
cdc0b Badger SPF 30 btn create own review md. V192249922 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews

 See all 9 customer reviews…

 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) Reviews

Badger 30SPF UNSCENTED Sunscreen
400221663257 0 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) ReviewsUS $11.95
End Date: Tuesday Sep-06-2011 13:43:46 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $11.95
Buy it now | Add to watch list
Badger 30+ SPF ALL SEASON FACE STICK- Unscented
120735584655 0 rms beauty Buy Makeup Online DevaCare Arc AnGEL, Firm Hold Defining Gel 12 fl oz (355 ml) ReviewsUS $4.95
End Date: Tuesday Sep-06-2011 14:09:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $4.95
Buy it now | Add to watch list

Related Badger SPF 30 Products

No comments:

Post a Comment