Monday, 19 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel 10oz

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel 10oz

d2c1c The Soap Works Shampoo 21AOp4SL1SL. SL160 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

  • Only sold during the winter holiday season

Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel 10 oz. bottle

buynow big shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

List Price: $ 5.45

Price: $ 5.45

Customer Reviews


d2c1c The Soap Works Shampoo stars 5 0. V192240867 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
Vanilla Bean Noel Soap, March 2, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel 10oz (Misc.)

I love the smell of this soap! It is the most wonderful smell I have ever “smelled”. I love washing my hands. I bought hand cream too and shower gel! Too bad it is only available at Christmas time.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? d2c1c The Soap Works Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews
d2c1c The Soap Works Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249949 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

Share your thoughts with other customers:
d2c1c The Soap Works Shampoo btn create own review md. V192249922 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

 See the customer review…

 shampoo Conditioner Whenever 11 Ounces Reviews

Find More The Soap Works Shampoo Products

No comments:

Post a Comment