Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Make up Brush Shampoo Online - SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Brush Shampoo 2 oz

SEPHORA COLLECTION Purifying Brush Shampoo 2 oz

e7baa Makeup Brush Shampoo 21d293CqG3L. SL160 natural beauty books Buy Natural Beauty Books Online The Complete Idiots Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products

What it is:A makeup brush cleanser.What it does:Keep your brushes in tip-top shape with Sephora Brand Purifying Brush Shampoo. Prevent gunky buildup and prolong the life of your prettiest tools by treating them to a weekly detox.What else you need to know:This anti-bacterial formula keeps your brushes pure, on point, and ready to perform beauty-fully.

buynow big natural beauty books Buy Natural Beauty Books Online The Complete Idiots Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products

List Price: $ 6.00

Price: $ 6.00

Customer Reviews


e7baa Makeup Brush Shampoo stars 2 0. V192240756 natural beauty books Buy Natural Beauty Books Online The Complete Idiots Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products
Dishwashing soap works better.., August 30, 2011

I bought this because I travel a lot and the bottle is small and fits into my make up bag easily, but when I used it, I noticed it doesn’t get my brushes very clean unless I use pretty much half the bottle on one small brush then the rest of the bottle on my bigger brushes and even still my brushes weren’t clean enough. I found I got better results with mild dishwashing soap, got my brushes much cleaner and I used less.

So seriously, save your money and just use mild dishwashing soap, it works better then this stuff.

The only reason I’m giving this 2 stars is because as I said the bottle is small and convenient for travel, but that’s it.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? e7baa Makeup Brush Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951 natural beauty books Buy Natural Beauty Books Online The Complete Idiots Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products
e7baa Makeup Brush Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249949 natu ral beauty books Buy Natural Beauty Books Online The Complete Idiots Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products

Share your thoughts with other customers:
e7baa Makeup Brush Shampoo btn create own review md. V192249922 natural beauty books Buy Natural Beauty Books Online The Complete Idiots Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products

 See the customer review…

 natural beauty books Buy Natural Beauty Books Online The Complete Idiots Guide to Making Natural Beauty Products

Buy Make up Brush Shampoo Online

Incoming search terms:

  • online product magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment