Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo from Bare Escentuals
- Prolongs the life of your brushes with regular use
- Deep conditions yet is gentle and irritant-free
Brushes need care, too. Keep your brushes in great shape with our Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo. This rich, foaming cleanser washes away all traces of dirt, makeup, oil and debris. Then, thanks to nourishing ingredients, it conditions the hair and fibers for a soft finish.
List Price: $ 14.00
Price: $ 13.59
| 8 of 8 people found the following review helpful: Does what it is supposed to., December 2, 2007 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo from Bare Escentuals (Misc.) This seems to work well. I have only used it twice so far. My brushes looked better and felt a lot softer afterwards. Next time I buy brushes, I’m going to start out with this, so that they stay clean longer. The only thing that I don’t like is that it takes time to wash them, and then let the brushes dry. This meanst that you have to plan ahead, bc you won’t be able to put makeup on for a long time. (The thicker the brush, the longer to dry.) 5 of 6 people found the following review helpful: clean brushes, September 9, 2007 By This review is from: Bare Escentuals Well Cared For (Misc.) xcellent brush cleaner–use it daily, enhances the quality of my brushes. Love this entire line. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful: Excellent product, September 24, 2008 By This review is from: Bare Escentuals Well Cared For (Misc.) I have never used a makeup brush cleaner, but now use more expensive brushes and thought I would try it. This is well worth the investment. It was unbelievable all the makeup that came running off the brushes! And the brushes are as good as new! I highly recommend this product. |
| US $22.97 End Date: Thursday Oct-13-2011 14:08:20 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $22.97 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
Related Makeup Brush Shampoo Products
Buy Make up Brush Shampoo Online
No comments:
Post a Comment