Saturday, 17 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Make up Brush Shampoo Online - SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner 2 oz Reviews

SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner 2 oz

15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo 21LjwNpZeWL. SL160

What it is:A makeup brush cleansing spray.What it does:Sephora Brand Daily Brush Cleaner is an anti-bacterial daily brush cleaner designed to quickly remove light traces of makeup between applications. Just spray this purifying formula onto a tissue or directly onto brush bristles, then lightly swipe your powder, blush, eye, and lip brushes across tissue for a fabulous dose of freshness. No rinsing needed!What else you need to know:Don’t forget this essential step of your beauty routine-disinfecting and protecting your brushes prolongs their life!

buynow big

List Price: $ 6.00

Price: $ 6.00

Customer Reviews


13 of 13 people found the following review helpful:
15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo stars 5 0. V192240867
Great way to keep your brushes in shape between shampooings, April 16, 2009
By 
Leslie Ann Lewis (San Antonio, Texas) – See all my reviews
15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo c7y badge vn 1. V192249933

   15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo c7y badge rn 1. V192249968
  

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

I purchsed this product to use in conjunction with the Sephora Brand Brush Shampoo. In order to extend the life of my brushes, I did not want to do a deep cleaning too often, so I thought this would be perfect for in between. Since using both, I have been pleased to note that my makeup applies easier – like it did when my brushes were new – and my skin has cleared up some. I assume the clearing up of little blemishes is down to cleaning the dirt and bacteria out of my brushes.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951
15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249 949


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo stars 3 0. V192240710
hmmm., February 10, 2011
By 

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)

I got the 2oz. travel size spray bottle. it’s nice for on the go traveling brush cleaning, but it doesn’t clean the brush with just 3 or 4 sprays as it says on the bottle.

Often time I’d have to spray it couple more times than stated.

Also alcohol in the spray would damage the hair bristles of the brushes. so don’t use it daily unless necessary.

But I would probably find some cheaper alternative somewhere else.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951
15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249 949


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo stars 5 0. V192240867
Great Product!, February 22, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
This review is from: SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner 2 oz (Misc.)

I had never used a brush cleaner before and it got so much stuff out of my brush and now I use it regularly and highly recommend!

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 


Was this review helpful to you? 15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo btn yes sec md. V192249951
15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo btn no sec md. V192249 949

Share your thoughts with other customers:
15d19 Makeup Brush Shampoo btn create own review md. V192249922

 See all 3 customer reviews…


Buy Make up Brush Shampoo Online

No comments:

Post a Comment