Sunday, 11 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - Cargo - PlantLove LIPSTICK

Cargo – PlantLove LIPSTICK

aed74 Cargo Plantlove Lipstick 31Ritpu6DLL. SL160 cargo Buy Makeup Online Cargo PlantLove LIPSTICK

PlantLoveª is a collection of 12 lipsticks, each cased in a tube made entirely of corn. What’s more, the flower paper boxes the lipsticks come in sprout wildflowers when planted. This bright idea has even inspired Hollywood to go green.

buynow big cargo Buy Makeup Online Cargo PlantLove LIPSTICK

List Price: $ 20.00

Price: $ 20.00

Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.

Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com

 cargo Buy Makeup Online Cargo PlantLove LIPSTICK

CARGO Lipstick PlantLove Majella (sheer rose plum)
370535963573 0 cargo Buy Makeup Online Cargo PlantLove LIPSTICKUS $11.69
End Date: Saturday Sep-17-2011 18:12:54 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $11.69
Buy it now | Add to watch list
CARGO Lipstick PlantLove Yellowstone (rich iced rose)
370535963575 0 cargo Buy Makeup Online Cargo PlantLove LIPSTICKUS $10.79
End Date: Saturday Sep-17-2011 18:12:54 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $10.79
Buy it now | Add to watch list

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER: twitter.com BLOG: arsenalicious.blogspot.com A greedy haul featuring all the products I got in celebration of my birthday…yay! Partake in my greed and enjoy! Honours for this video: #72 – Top Rated (Today) – Howto & Style – Canada. 7/28/2009 I’m sooooo happy it got honours!!! Makeup tutorials will be coming next week, once my finals are over. “I got this…and I got this…and I got this…” MAC: -Madly Creative (Frost) Lipstick from the Color Craft Collection -Natural Flare Eyeshadow Quad from CCC -e/s in Sumptuous Olive -Shadowy Lady -Flashtrack -Beauty Marked -Blankety Lipstick (Amplified) -MAC 219 Pencil Brush Sephora -Corail Frisson no. 5 Blush -Sephora Professionel Lash & Eyebrow Comb No. 21 -Sephora Brand Lipliner in 05 Native Nude -Sephora Brand Lipliner in 20 Real Red -Lip Attitude Glamour G13 (red) -Lip Attitude Glamour G01 (pink) -Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter -Ko rres Cherry Lip Gloss -Cargo Plant Love 100% Natural Origin Lipgloss in Magnolia (with a cardboard tube) -Prime Time Oil-Control 18 items! Wow, I’m a tool. Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with, nor am I paid by MAC or Sephora. These are my own opinions and beliefs. The products were purchased by me and no company or person affiliated with the companies mentioned sent these products to me.

PlantLove™ – a complete line of eco-fabulous makeup, is as beautiful as it is progressive. 100% natural and packed with organic ingredients, PlantLove is as green as it gets! Add to that revolutionary and award-winning packaging made entirely out of corn (yes, corn!) as well as the Ecocert endorsement, and you can be assured that PlantLove is environmentally responsible in product, packaging, and process.

All PlantLove products are made without:
Parabens
Synthetic fragrances
Synthetic dyes
Petro-chemicals
Phthalates

Buy Makeup Online from Cargo

No comments:

Post a Comment