Monday, 12 September 2011

Makeup Magazine: Buy Makeup Online - CARGO PlantLove Lipstick 0.14 oz.

CARGO PlantLove Lipstick 0.14 oz.

1bbcf Cargo Plantlove Lipstick 51Cr50o68aL. SL160 cargo Drugstore.com Haul Orly Space Cadet & Cargo Plant Love Palette

  • Formulated with nourishing, natural ingredients
  • Provides nutrients, moisture and anti-oxidant protection
  • Packaged in an environmentally-friendly tube and box
  • Box is embedded with real flower seeds – just moisten and plant
  • Sagamaratha is a sheer, rosy-taupe shade, inspired by Sagamartha, better known as Mt. Everest

    Cargo is donating two dollars from every sale of PlantLove lipstick to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.

PlantLove Lipstick is an innovative, eco-friendly lip color, designed to keep your lips and our earth healthy. Formulated with nourishing, natural ingredients, PlantLove Lipstick promotes healthy looking and feeling lips while protecting our environment by excluding mineral oils and petroleums from its formula. Meadow foam seed oil, mango seed oil, jojoba butter, shea butter and Orchid Complex, a mixture of cymbidium orchids and vegetable oil, provide nutrients, moisture and antioxidant protection. The renewable resource packaging includes a tube made entirely of corn and a box made with flower paper. Additionally, the box is embedded with real flower seeds – simply moisten and plant to enjoy a group of grown-by-you wild flowers. Sagamaratha is a sheer, rosy-taupe shade, inspired by Sagamartha, better known as Mt. Everest. Cargo is donating two dollars from every sale of PlantLove lipstick to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. By supporting the envi ronment and the search for treatments and cures, Cargo wishes to provide a better planet and life for our generations to come.

buynow big cargo Drugstore.com Haul Orly Space Cadet & Cargo Plant Love Palette

List Price: $ 20.00

Price: $ 20.00

Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.

Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com

 cargo Drugstore.com Haul Orly Space Cadet & Cargo Plant Love Palette

CARGO Lipstick PlantLove Sarah Chalke (petal pink)
170684106890 0 cargo Drugstore.com Haul Orly Space Cadet & Cargo Plant Love PaletteUS $11.69
End Date: Saturday Sep-17-2011 18:12:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $11.69
Buy it now | Add to watch list
Cargo PlantLove LIPSTICK YELLOWSTONE - New in Box
160643178997 0 cargo Drugstore.com Haul Orly Space Cadet & Cargo Plant Love PaletteUS $11.15
End Date: Sunday Sep-25-2011 20:01:57 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $11.15
Buy it now | Add to watch list

I WAS TAGGED BY THE LOVELY ITS LIZ89. PRODUCTS USED: BLISTEZE INTENSIVE MOISTURISER, AVON JOJOBA CREAM GLOSS, AVEDA LIPSAVER, CLINIQUE LIPSTICK AND GLOSS IN TENDERHEART, LANCOME JUICY TUBE IN CARAMEL, CARGO PLANT LOVE LIPSTICK IN MARISKA HARGITAY (AVAILABLE IN SAINSBURYS), GEORGIO ARMANI LIPGLOSS IN 42, MAC SLIMSHINE IN LONG STEM ROSE, AND SUE DEVITT STUDIO LIPSTICK IN PHUKET
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Hey everyone! This is my Purple/Yellow Electric Sultry look that was inspired by my friend Sandi (maker of cutepolish channel) & singer Hyunah (from 4Minute). Sandi actually used to have a makeup channel & did a similar look, so I drew inspiration from that & I channeled Hyunah from her performances Ive seen of her doing to her group 4Minutes song Muzik. Hyunah may look cute & innocent, but when she dances, shes electrifying, intense, and feisty. I think shes amazing, so I used her as an inspiration as well. I think the lighting isnt that great because I think I always look very pale.. but its been gloomy & rainy the past couple of days When I recorded this in the morning, the weather was just that so sorry for the not so good quality in showing you the look I tried. You have to remember. Im recording from my webcam on my laptop. Oo Here is a list of items that I used in the video (in order): Cute leopard bow hair fringe (keep bangs out of face) Urban Decays Eye Primer Potion MACs Hello Kitty eyeshadow palette in Lucky Tom (I use the yellow & purple in this palette) Too Faced Snow Bunny (Sun-kissed bronzing powder) Revlon Brow Fantasy black MUFE crème eyeshadow black (I use it as an eyeliner) EOS lip balm Honeysuckle Honeydew (small green ball shaped lip balm Its organic) Cargo-Plant-Love lipstick Lola Revlon eyelash curler MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara *All of the products showed in the video were purchased by me, Sherr Bear. I am not paid to endorse any products, nor am I
Video Rating: 4 / 5

PlantLove™ – a complete line of eco-fabulous makeup, is as beautiful as it is progressive. 100% natural and packed with organic ingredients, PlantLove is as green as it gets! Add to that revolutionary and award-winning packaging made entirely out of corn (yes, corn!) as well as the Ecocert endorsement, and you can be assured that PlantLove is environmentally responsible in product, packaging, and process.

All PlantLove products are made without:
Parabens
Synthetic fragrances
Synthetic dyes
Petro-chemicals
Phthalates

More Cargo Plantlove Lipstick Products

Buy Makeup Online from Cargo

No comments:

Post a Comment