Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick 0.55 oz
What it is:An organic and natural, multi-purpose balm infused with Josie Maran’s signature ingredient Argan Oil.What it does:Josie Maran’s best-selling Argan Oil now comes in a stick form! This multi-purpose balm offers all the benefits of the nourishing oil, which includes anti-aging ingredients rich in fatty acids and vitamin E. A head-to-toe spot treatment for dry areas in need of moisture, this soothing balm conditions and repairs skin as it hydrates. Use it to moisturize chapped lips, soothe dry skin, tame fly aways, alleviate itching and stinging from insect bites, moisturize dry cuticles, relieve chafing skin, soothe stretch marks, calm sunburn, soothe waxed skin, and much, much more.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrance- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- PhthalatesWhat else you need to know:Balm is housed in a recyclable stick.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
List Price: $ 22.00
Price: $ 22.00
| 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful: Argantastick!, July 5, 2010 By Babs Brooklyn (Brooklyn, New York) – See all my reviews This review is from: Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick (Misc.) Love this stick for moisturizing around the eyes, and forehead (where wrinkles are starting to show). I use it at night, as it is very concentrated and oily. It is not a wrinkle healer or anything magical. But it does do a good job moisturizing skin, hands,nails and even hair. It’s truly a multitasker. It has a light fragrance, not too pronounced. I would give it five stars, but I think it is a bit pricy for what it is. But I am on my second stick, and will continue to buy… I do like it. AWESOME PRODUCT, August 9, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick 0.55 oz (Misc.) I know this is a bit pricey. But let me say now, it is a multi-tasker. I use it on hair fly-aways,hands, elbows, lips, and dry spots on my face. I use the liquid Argan oil on my face, normally. but if I am out, and have a dry patch, I keep this in my handbag. There’s always one on my night stand too. I know this Argan is all the rage right now, but Josie’s products are really great, high quality products. I love too that she’s concerned with the enviornment in the creation of products and containers for them. I highly suggest the face moristurizer with spf 40 too, and rocks as a face primer. I haven’t tried her whole line yet, but I am working on it. Do wish it wasn’t as pricey as it is, but I know the Argan Oil is expensive to bring to the United States. Check the cheaper Argan products, and see where Argan Oil is, on the ingredient list. The lower it is on the list, the less there is in the product. |
More Josie Maran Products
Buy Makeup Online from Josie Maran
No comments:
Post a Comment