Josie Maran Argan Primer Mist 2 oz
What it is:A primer mist that provides intense hydration and visibly smoothes fine lines to create a perfectly prepared canvas for flawless, long-lasting make-up application.What it does:This lightweight formula harnesses the power of Argan Oil, the Moroccan cure-all, to naturally nourish and hydrate skin while smoothing fine lines. Infused with naturally-derived stem cells harvested from sea fennel, the innovative formula stimulates new cell growth, repairs and reverses damage caused by the sun, fights signs of aging, and improves skin tone for a radiant, renewed complexion. The two-second spray on technology provides a no mess, easy way to get a professional finish in half the time.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan What else you need to know:Argan Oil is a superior source of antioxidants, Vitamin E, and moisture as it nourishes and protects the skin and hair from the environment. This organic ingredient prevents dehydration, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, radiant, clear skin and hair…naturally.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
List Price: $ 36.00
Price: $ 36.00
› Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com
Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Butter
What it is:A protective and preventative lightweight moisturizer, sheer foundation, and sunscreen in one.What it does:This easy-to-apply moisturizer glides on the face smoothly and leaves you with a perfect level of coverage that lasts all day and gives you that radiant healthy glow. A powerful SPF 30 protects the skin from future damage by blocking both UVB and UVA rays while nourishing the skin with both natural and organic ingredients.What else you need to know:It can be used on all skin types and contains ingredients such as Argan Oil, which has many benefits such as softening the skin while also toning and firming.
List Price: $ 24.50
Price: $ 24.50
| 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful: Nice natural product, November 5, 2010 By This review is from: Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Butter (Misc.) I’ve been using this tinted moisturizer for about 8 months now and I really like it. It provides a little more coverage than your average tinted moisturizer and I like that. You do need to shake the tube before squeezing it out to mix the oil. As long as I do that I have not had any problems with it seperating. You do not need a lot to cover your face and after 8 months I just had to purchase my 2nd tube. I use it 3-5 times a week. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Love it!, March 27, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Butter (Misc.) I love this product! It goes on smoothly, offers more coverage than most tinted moisturizers and really like that it is an SFP 30!! 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: More like a foundation, March 5, 2011 By This review is from: Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer Creme (Misc.) I recently tried this and I am really pleased. I used to just use tinted moisturizer but I am getting older so I wanted a little more coverage but yet still natural. This works well for me, yes it is a little thick but it does smooth out looking great. I would love to get this in a kit with the bronzing oil and color stick! |
| US $13.99 End Date: Friday Sep-09-2011 21:01:52 PDT Buy It Now for only: US $13.99 Buy it now | Add to watch list |
| US $9.99 (0 Bid) End Date: Friday Sep-09-2011 22:18:56 PDT Bid now | Add to watch list |
Buy Makeup Online from Josie Maran
No comments:
Post a Comment