Josie Maran Argan Day + Night Eye Cream 0.66 oz
What it is:A two-in-one complete arsenal of Argan Oil-infused eye defense.What it does:This convenient double-sided package holds two eye creams. The ultra-lightweight Argan Day Eye Cream diminishes the appearance of darkness and fine lines, adding radiance while helping to hold eye makeup in place. Its alter-ego on the other side is an intensely hydrating Argan Night Eye Cream that reduces puffiness, sagging, and wrinkles in the eye area. It firms and smoothes the delicate eye zone; antioxidants fortify skin against future damage.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan What else you need to know:Argan Oil is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, radiant, clear skin and hair.
List Price: $ 68.00
Price: $ 68.00
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazing Argan!, March 22, 2011 By Cinnamon Girl (Studio City, California USA) – See all my reviews This review is from: Josie Maran Argan Day + Night Eye Cream 0.66 oz (Misc.) First, I had cracked and bleeding hands since before I was a teenager and nothing — even prescription creams — improved them. In Sept 2010, my love affair with Argan began. In addition to making and keeping my hands soft and smooth, the skin is visibly more dense. Friends and strangers tell me I have “baby hands.” (For the first time since I was 11-ish, I’m not hiding them!) So, I thought, why not Argan for my eyes — that ever-sensitive fine skin that shows age probably more than anything else. Initially, my research yielding nothing. Then, in February, I happened upon an eye cream and serum from Laura Mercier. The store had run out of everything Argan — even the tester. Then, a co-worker learned that Josie’s line now has one, too, and it’s less expensive and two for one. I’ve been using it for two weeks and I love it. One side of the container is for day and the other for night. The day cream is light and soaks right in, so I wasn’t sure it would be good for applying make-up over, however, it’s working out great. The night cream is heavier but not so heavy as to be thick or gooey. It’s too early to tell if the skin in my orbital area will increase in density, but I’ll try to remember to update this review if it does. Argan has a long, effective history, so I’m expecting continued success. Peace. Not worth the money!!, July 4, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Josie Maran Argan Day + Night Eye Cream 0.66 oz (Misc.) Although I love Josie Maran’s argan tinted moisturizer and her other argan products, this product definitely does not make the mark! Very small amount for the cost and honestly not very effective. I actually thought my eyes looked more tired, not more youthful as the description clains. I returned it, but will continue to use her other argan products………those I love!!! |
Buy Makeup Online from Josie Maran
No comments:
Post a Comment